Wierd Al stepped his game up.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 15, 2005
yeha i musta not been around when it was posted...i jus peeped his site and hes sicc.....i dunno wtf Shemp always tryin to say folks bitin him for when its obvious he got a lot of his style from this cat......or maybe his next claim will be that Sacha is bitin him too......

Jun 27, 2003
ValleyPainProduct said:
Sascha Waldman?
oh so thas who "SHEMP 'THE ORIGINAL' cry about everyone BITIN MY STYLE photodoctor" got his style from?????
I woundn't say he got his style from Sascha Waldman, but he uses some similar techniques like the lens flare effect. I personally think Shemp is the best graphic designer in the world. Who has designed more quality and quantity work then PDG.??

Apr 9, 2005
www.myspace.com
sacha waldman was doing it before shemp. but shemp is a better designer im my mind. shemp may have done more quantity, but sacha is PAID. clients include 50 cent, g-unit, jay-z, eminem, the san francisco giants lol...and more.

Mar 15, 2005
yeah i wouldnt say shemp is doin better than him....he the tightest in the bay area rap scene though.....he still gotta lotta catchin up to do wit Sacha he got clients like missy elliot and ludacris on top of those underground mentioned......and i see a lot more than jus lens flare that shemps work contains.....