wicked wonka tour

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 29, 2002
its insane clown posse tech n9ne bone killah priest of wutang and kottonmouth kings its in kansas city kansas on oct 10 the venue hasent been announced yet

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
even though tech is the shit, i wouldn't pay money to see this show. that would mena lining the pockets of the icp fags

Jun 23, 2003
Im going to the Phoenix one for sure. Im not an icp fan so i will use this time during the show to check out the advertising boothes. and to wait in an outrageously long beer line. the rest of the time i will be enjoying myself. even when icp is on it will be fun heckling the fans.

Jun 23, 2003
Zero. That hurt my one feeling I have! The ICP act will be wack for sure. I will seriously use there stage time to go wipe my ass after a hefty shit.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
azryda420 said:
Zero. That hurt my one feeling I have! The ICP act will be wack for sure. I will seriously use there stage time to go wipe my ass after a hefty shit.
you shit in public restrooms?

you know you can get syphillis and shit like that from droppin the kids off in a public pool.....be cautious....thats how Al Capone died.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
oh....i have no problem with the shitters at work...cause i know those get cleaned, infact i find 20 minutes a day to attend to my bowels at work....but shittin at a bar or a concert venue i'd try and stay away from.

Aug 19, 2002
www.myspace.com
Right on. You gotta get paid to shit.

Yeah, I generally don't shit at bars. Not necessarily because I'm scared of the toilets (tho, after a few drunks piss on it, that is a significant deterrent), but more because I wouldn't want some other asshole stinking the place up like shit, so I ain't gonna neither.

C'mon, let's be considerate people. My belly's full of alcohol. Don't unleash a smell that's gonna make lose it all over the floor. I paid good money for that booze. I want it to stay in my stomach.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
Re: ..........................

JLMACN said:
shep.....i dont like you...
but i luv what you just said....

make sense.....??

lol
that's probably the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me....

lol

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
Damn some of you fools are trippin over ONE stage act (ICP), have a lot of you even been to a concert before?? Man you gotta get through the trash to get to the goods. "I wont go because of Bone Thugs".. "I wont go because of ICP"... get real. Quit being close-minded and appreciate that there are other forms of music and entertainment even if they arent YOUR type.
Anyway, ^^ I wasnt talking to anyone in particular, just generalizing. But shit, ill be at this motherfuckin' concert front row, no doubt about it.

Jun 23, 2003
the bathrooms here at my work are really clean. but i still require an ASS GASKET! just the thought of someone elses fat sweaty ass on it makes you really think. I agree there is nothing worse than going out and needing to drop a dookie bomb outch ya ass. Ill be sure to take a shit before i hit up the wicked wonka tour in phoenix. an outhouse is bad enough let alone it sitting in the 110 degree heat steaming. and having to go inside the fucker and marinate in it like a suana. that is all i have to say about that.

Jun 23, 2003
the bathrooms here at my work are really clean. but i still require an ASS GASKET! just the thought of someone elses fat sweaty ass on it makes you really think. I agree there is nothing worse than going out and needing to drop a dookie bomb outch ya ass. Ill be sure to take a shit before i hit up the wicked wonka tour in phoenix. an outhouse is bad enough let alone it sitting in the 110 degree heat steaming. and having to go inside the fucker and marinate in it like a suana. that is all i have to say about that.

Sep 7, 2002
HELL FUCKEN YEA......I am definitly goin, ICP w/ Tech, thats like my fucken dream come tru. For those that are goin, see yall there!!!