Wichita Show

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2002
Wuzzup,
This is Cory with Strange Music and I just wanted to let everybody in the Wichita area know that we are in town now making sure that the show on Saturday the 29th is a huge success. Anybody down to help pass out flyers or show us around let me know. I want this show to be a sellout so hit me back with a phone # so we can get in touch.
Cory

Aug 18, 2002
you are in town now?

aight, peep this.. downtown by the river there is a building that says MUSUEM up at the top.. this is the buildin i live in..
so hit me up when ya can..we figure out some shit

806-9602

watever y'all need, holla at me area code is 316

Mar 21, 2003
www.facebook.com
aye im driven 4 hours to go to this show in wichita.i hope its tight, but i was wonderin if ne one had n e info on the other ppl performing

i think they said its snug brim , skatter man and vertigo, ive only heard of the song 7 sins with tech and snug,

Aug 18, 2002
yo dude.. usually the way it goes is VERTIGO, then SNUG & SKATT perform together... then tech will come out with KUTT & GRANT & KRIZZ.. & they will rock the muhfuckin show...

where you comin from homey? betta get ya tix b4 ya start drivin..

holla at me... aim - drdrewtical

pz

Aug 21, 2002
I'LL BE THERE DEFINATELY.

IF YALL HANG OUT WITH CORY, MAKE SURE ITS IN THE DAYTIME, BECAUSE HE IS GAY AND WILL TRY TO MAKE A PASS AT YOU WHEN NIGHT FALLS. HE HAS THIS THING WHEN IT GETS DARK AND HE HAS TO TRANSFORM INTO A CROSSDRESSER OR SOMETHING, SO AFTER 6 PM, GET THE HELL HOME...:devious:

CORY A LITTLE ADVISE THIS TIME: DONT BE SLEEPING WITH THE DAMNED PROSTITUTES UP THERE DUDE. I HEARD WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU IN SAN FRANSISCO HOMIE.... THAT WAS FUCKED UP.. SORRY YOU HAD TO FIND OUT THAT THAT WAS REALLY A MAN...

CRAIG TOO, ALL HE DOES IS EAT PEMMICAN BEEF JERKEY ALL DAMNED DAY AND SIT ON HIS ASS BAG WATCHING LIFETIME AND HOME AND GARDEN TELEVISION SO HE CAN DECORATE HIS TRAILOR HOME... HA, HA...

FUCKIN' FAGGOTS...

SEE YALL THERE... HEH, HEH, HEH...

Aug 21, 2002
Yeah, I'll be at the signing also... Since I'm riding, I'll be everywhere with them... I might sign a few autographs myself, Ha, ha... Cause I am famous...