why's there issues between Yo Gotti & Three 6 Mafia???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 13, 2002
i have no idea of the real reason..but from a far, and looking at 3-6 over the years..they run alot of shit in Memphis..but they HATE to see anyone else in there city blow up that aint affiliated with them..

Jun 19, 2007
and generally people like to beef over the king of memphis issue around here..... I met gotti before though and he's not too cool a character. He wouldn't even shake our (my group) hand, he just walked past lookin like we weren't shit while the people he was with (lil scrappy and g's up, bo hagon and georgia durt)all stopped at our table and held conversation for at least 3,4 minutes.

Sep 17, 2006
Pushinbigbody00 said:
i have no idea of the real reason..but from a far, and looking at 3-6 over the years..they run alot of shit in Memphis..but they HATE to see anyone else in there city blow up that aint affiliated with them..
Probably, besides Buck & Eightball/MJG ( who are blown up on there own ), and there own crew ( which always seems to be changing ) they never seem to collab with any Memphis rappers.