why's it taking so long??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 21, 2002
Zer0 I wished I could tell you homie... I can bet any money that he'll be there on the next tour in the Spring!

Trick420 Yeah, I remember seeing you at Lawrence, Uptown, and maybe another one or two. I usually be running around like I'm important cause I'm not, but I remember seeing you. Your pretty quiet though, you were standing there and I remember you just smiling and mute. Hahaha...

Slither Ha, I'm a broke college student with too much shit that I can barely afford. I was at the Columbia show, I showed up and then burned out, holla'd at Kutty and Tech and everybody and vamped cause of some other shit. But I figured they'd need some help, Trav knows all he has to do is call me and I'm on the plane wherever, but they are holding it down definately. But they aint ready for Chaaaaassss to make his return to the crap tables... Hahaha!

AaronDontezGr8t I sometimes work the table, sometimes the camera or whatever's needed really. I am usually chatting with my homie Steve at the table. He's the funniest cat you'll ever meet. I hadn't really been on the road in a minute though, when I did it was some crazy shit.

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
Maszive:
lol! I metcha at Uptown, didn't I? Wasn't that you who was like "I know who you are" lol... (I was a lil fucked up that night...) Yeah, they holding it down for sure, not like Reno was too hard for them to hold down or nuttin... gotta get the fan base out here started... that's my mission :)

Sep 9, 2004
cuz in a big arena u can never see the artist. u got it twisted wat im sayin is id love 2 see tech go mainstream. but since i live in columbia thatll b tha end of shows at the blue note and the only other option is the hernes center and most artists that have come to hernes center have not been allowed to use profanity. i wana see techs shit hit but i dot wana lose a real nigga to the industry like most other hard underground rappers have done like Lil FLip.

Nov 14, 2002
im a dumb fuck because i asked a question???
The dumbest question ever, that's all I'm saying. Why is it taking so long? LoL. What is "long" exactly and out of curiosity how long did it take you to make your album that you can judge?

p.s. Fuck New York!!
Thank you for teaching me a lesson in maturity. And if this is about baseball or something you are the biggest loser ever.

Apr 21, 2003
Well by taking long i ment with Absolute Power his career started taking off and he's not releasing anymore singles so he should be wrapping one up right now to start getting out there but he's only starting... but your right on that one i dont know his situation so i cant say how long it takes to make a cd.

Aug 18, 2002
The suspense is killing me...naw not really, but I imagine a single and some snippets early 2005 hopefully. If your a Tech fan you know its gonna bang. Otherwise, projected features include Eminem, Brotha Lynch, Busta Rhymes, Big V of Nappy Roots, Yukmouth and maybe Twista. :siccness: