WHYS EVERYBODY BITIN TEXAS'S STYLE?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 9, 2004
Screwed-Up said:
where do you think the style came from
its screwed and chopped not the other way around we like to slow it down and then fuck wit it
Yeah, I noticed a lot of cats from Texas putting out s&c versions of they cd's. I'm not really feelin it but to each his own.

Nov 13, 2003
they got 2 if they from texas
you got the regular version for the people that like the plain shit
then you get the slow down and fuck wit version for the people like shit screwed up

May 9, 2002
TOKZTLI said:
Yeah, I noticed a lot of cats from Texas putting out s&c versions of they cd's. I'm not really feelin it but to each his own.
of course you do

thats cause DJ SCREW (R.I.P.) made that shit what it was...reppin that h-town...screwstoun, texas......the whole screwed up click.....i know ya'll hear flip representin for screw still......dj screw was the one that gave flip the title of freestyle king....back when they was puttin it down with fat pat and all that....

chopped/screwed can be ill as fuck for the right song just like homie said

but i dunno what this shit is about e-40 takin shit from vanilla ice...where the fuck that come from??...e-40 been in the game longer then i knew what "the game" was....he been holding it down with his own fuckin style..he one of the most original folks in the rap game...so i don't know why you knockin on his shit....folks got his own language..ha

Apr 25, 2002
www.soullyric.com
I'm from CAli and the Chopped and screwed shit is a market to make money, by all means necessary, you'll be a fool not to chop and screw your shit, mo money mean mo $, how ever you look at it. Trust me, every nigga from Cali will be doing it, Bo did it, Yuck did it, Messy did it, short, shit all the heads are doing it, if you don't do it then the screwhouse click will, be smart niggaz, it's about the grind