WHYS EVERYBODY BITIN TEXAS'S STYLE?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
Noticed a lot of VH1 rappers BITIN TEXAS'S STYLE?

EVERY one in da rap game is from east to west heard jayz talkin bout screens fallin..LOL killa mike sayin he got throwahead jerseys on TV bitin chamillion lol
________
Glass Bong

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
ya ll been bitin for yrs e40 copyed all his slang from vanilla ice and by what i meant was mainstream clowns copyin ideas from more talented underground acts and usin em for the mainstream public like they made it up
________
Health Benefits Of Vaporizing

Feb 10, 2004
www.soundclick.com
UGT said:
ya ll been bitin for yrs e40 copyed all his slang from vanilla ice and by what i meant was mainstream clowns copyin ideas from more talented underground acts and usin em for the mainstream public like they made it up
MAN....shut the fuck up ....do you know how stupid and fuckin gay you sound? what the fuck????????
e40 aint bite shit from nobody. you dumb texas inbred fuck. get some fuckin game about you be fore you post dumb fuckin ass shit like this .....fuckin weenie!

Mar 9, 2004
UGT U FUCKIN LOSER. THE WHOLE WORLD BITES YAY AREA SLANG, ITS BEEN HAPPENIN FOREVER AND A DAY. AND YOUR SIGS WRONG FAG, ITS: SITTIN BEHIND GLASS AND POLISH STUPID FUCKER

Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
CIARO said:
MAN....shut the fuck up ....do you know how stupid and fuckin gay you sound? what the fuck????????
e40 aint bite shit from nobody. you dumb texas inbred fuck. get some fuckin game about you be fore you post dumb fuckin ass shit like this .....fuckin weenie!

Oct 10, 2002
III MAK said:
SHUT THE FUCK UP
Why you comin to this board tryin to find more texas shit to bite. I see now your intentions, you probably knew who the blanksta was all along and thought he was out of the picture, well i got news for you partna he aint eva gonna be. and you aint eva gonna be.

Apr 4, 2004
dawun said:
Why you comin to this board tryin to find more texas shit to bite. I see now your intentions, you probably knew who the blanksta was all along and thought he was out of the picture, well i got news for you partna he aint eva gonna be. and you aint eva gonna be.

Eat a Dick bitch

dawun

Sicc OG
Oct 10, 2002
cause muthafuckers luv that shit down here. you have to screw the right song and it sounds throed as hell. but if hear somethin not throed than yeah it may not sound all that to ya. but when you got 18's poundin in the back of the truck with that slowed throed sound and chop it up just a little you comin down it gives you that uhh pimpin swangin and bangin comin down feelin.