WHY????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 10, 2006
Why is there so much seperation in Seattle over the type of music you make....For example it seems that the folks who feel the more street related
music...aint in to the Blue scholars Or Boom Bap type stuff, and the dudes who knock the Blue Scholars & Boom Bap Aint Checkin For the SLR 151, RedHead Steves... I Aint prejudice when comes to rap music it the beat is dope and the liks are on point..... im wit it.....

WHY IS THIS???????? I think musically we would be a lot farther along if folks could put their individual tastes aside and recognize good music no matter what type of audience it caters to.... you feel?????

Nov 30, 2002
i feel you.. but at the same time if you listen to a d-sane beat (usually with one sound for half the verse... then in comes another sound for the other half... and then on the chorus another sound comes in) and then like a vitamin d beat (loops for the most part) they're two completely different types of beats... its just like why some people dont like rock.. and some people like rap... or vice versa

i personally agree wit you 100%... if the beat is tight and the lyrics are tight... ill bump that shit

pz

Oct 21, 2002
uhh well not speaking for everybody but i like it all i can jam a red head steve cd and then pop in a pete miser cd and thats way differnet in the term of music or persay i will pop in 151 cd then pop in the s.p record i love it all mayne but thats just me