why wasn't lord infamous on "most known unknown"???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2006
I thought dude was tossed from the group cuz they never mention him on any tv appearances. I know if i was locked up, I would like them to at least shout me out or sumthin. When Pimp C was locked up, thats all you heard "FREE PIMP C, FREE PIMP C." whats up on some "FREE LORD INFAMOUS, FREE LORD INFAMOUS??"

spv

Sicc OG
Feb 19, 2006
He was locked up when Most Known Unknown was being recorded.
He got out in November 2005.
Supposely he's trying to get clean off his cocaine addiction.
Others have said he's just chilling taking off time away from rap for a bit.
It could be one or the other and or both.
Project Pat said he likely will not be on his new album.

Lord Infamous is problay still on that coke and Lord Infamous hasn't been the rapper he was for awhile.Then again three 6 has sucked since after When The Smoke Clears.

Gangsta Blac dissed Lord Infamous in 2002 on his album Da Undaground King most likely because not only does Three 6 call themselves the kings of memphis but Lord was calling himself the king of South Memphis,SPV,South Park Village,South Parkway a street in South Memphis where Gangsta Blac and Playa Fly are from and live.
Also Lord Infamous isn't the rapper he once was.
All Lord is,is a drug addict now like Gangsta Blac says in his verse.

"since Fly gone ain't damn one runnin close to me
those that wanna challenge me meet my ass in SPV
and Scarecrow no more kings is flying on the streets yeah you at the crash wash doped out dog ex Lord tail popping out the rehab dog"

Since nothing really has changed since 2002 to now this verse is still holding ground to me.

All Three 6 ever can say is look at our album sales
they can't back it up with the quality music
Everyone they had that made them good are all gone.
Three 6 only puts out garbage now.

Mar 2, 2006
i dont know anyone can deny it though spy lord infamous used to tear those old three 6 beats up haaard. and im sure he doesnt give a fuck what gangsta blac says, look where three 6 are and look where he is.

Jul 6, 2002
SPV: Do you know what happened to Koopsta Knicca? He had the hardest spits. And also, what happened to playa fly? Where is Kingpin Skinny Pimp at these days?

spv

Sicc OG
Feb 19, 2006
e-producto said:
i dont know anyone can deny it though spy lord infamous used to tear those old three 6 beats up haaard. and im sure he doesnt give a fuck what gangsta blac says, look where three 6 are and look where he is.
If you think so...
three 6 mafia gets so fucking hurt over the shit that was said about them by other memphis rappers.
three 6's verses of their new shit are practically all diss tracks in ways and shit talking bullshit every single track they can't even move on LMAO...

when they say I really have cars,money and fuck these niggas in my city every single track is basically talking down on other memphis rappers...really you can go into it deeper but three 6 isn't saying shit anymore

three 6 mafia 1991-2000 RIP

Gangsta Blac might not be selling like three 6 but at least he's still making good music...

spv

Sicc OG
Feb 19, 2006
FoeTwin said:
SPV: Do you know what happened to Koopsta Knicca? He had the hardest spits. And also, what happened to playa fly? Where is Kingpin Skinny Pimp at these days?
Koopsta was locked up for domestic violence in late 1999/early 2000 When The Smoke Clears was the last 3-6 album he was on.
He basically left the group.

He has released 4 solo lp's since then

Da K Project 2002
Undaground Muzic vol 1 2003
De Inevitable 2004
The Mind Of Robert Cooper 2005

He supposedly did a robbery back in November of 2005
and on March 5,2006 he was put into jail/prison for it since he had no trial he must've took a plea and I don't know how long his sentence will be.

Playa Fly quit fucking with three 6 along time ago back in late 1994/early 95

he has put out several albums
-Kreppin Out The Darkness Of Da Kut tape -1993 (put out when he was cool with three 6)
Funkytown tape/Just Gettin It On -1995
Fly Shit -1996
Movin On-1998
Da Game Owe Me-1999
Just Gettin It On/Funkytown tape (CD reissue nationwide release)-1999
Club Friendly ep -2000 (really not a fly album its like a playa posse,playa fly and gangsta blac ep but Fly's name being used for the album)
Fly 2k -2002 (this album only has like 6 new songs Fly was locked up before finishing it but released it to keep his name out there)

Fly got locked up and was released he was working on a new lp Mafia All Day (Minnie Mae Mafia) and its was almost or basically finished and Fly got locked up again I don't know if he's free again yet or not.

But Mafia All Day is still suppose to come out.

Kingpin Skinny Pimp quit working with 3-6 in early 1996 because DJ Paul fucked him and tricked him on the contract for the album King Of Da Playaz Ball.

Skinny Pimp been putting in a lot work

this is his main solo lps

King Of Da Playaz Ball -1996
Skinny But Dangerous -1996 (compilation of underground tape shit)
The New Beginning -1998
2000 Rapdope Game -1999
Back To Tha Playaz Ball -2000
Da Product -2001
Pimpin and Hustlin -2002
Still Pimpin And Hustlin -2002
Tha Classic -2004
Greatest Hits & Remixes -2001

these are his duo and compilation albums

Gimisum Army -War -1997
Skinny Pimp & 211 -Controverey -2000
Gangsta Blac & Skinny Pimp -The Mayor And The Pimp -2002
Skinny Pimp & The Commitee Based On A True Story -2003
Skinny Pimp presents Da Syndicate-2003
Skinny Pimp presents Da Bad Guys Fallout -2003
Skinny Pimp presents Code 999 underground compilation -2003
Skinny Pimp presents Code 999 underground compilation screwed & mixed -2003

skinny pimp also has quite a few underground tapes that came out in the early 90's -96

He hasn't released a album since 2004's Tha Classic but I'm sure Skinny Pimp will come with a new album soon.

Aug 8, 2003
Lord Infamous used to be my fav artist in 3-6 the last album i bought was world domination then they tried to shift to that club shit and it didnt do them any justice,

SLOB ON MY KNOB... LIKE CORN ON THE COB.. CHECK IN WITH ME.. AND DO YA JOB

Mar 26, 2005
Fuck Gangsta Black and all of you hatin ass muthafuckers! All you jealous ass bitches are doing is complaing and talking shit. Lord would fuck black in his ass :dead: if they had a battle and you all know that. So shut the fuck up and quit cha bitchin. Sure Lord might like coke but he sure and the fuck never fell off. and that fa damn sho. His shit on da unbreakables and all that shit is just as sick as it ever was, just more devilish and slow not all smooth and fast.:angry:

Mar 23, 2006
My nigga work in the the Raleigh Springs Mall (Memphis,10) and Chrome came in. So my nigga askd him wuz wit lord infamous and he told him that DJ Paul told Lord if he didn't get clean he wuz gone. So he Said Lord iz n rehab. But dat wuz like a while ago doe. But the word from the HCP iz he ain't n jail so yall can kill dat shit.