Why play the Legends of Wrestlemania game if they omit legends?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
From prowrestlinginc.com;
The Wrestling Observer is reporting that Vince McMahon has decided to pull Randy Savage as a playable character in the upcoming "Legends of Wrestlemania" video game which is slated to be released by THQ next March.

Savage, who competed in 9 out of the first 10 Wrestlemania's and won the WWF Championship at two of them, is being regarded by THQ as a huge loss to the video game. In addition to Savage, McMahon has also made the decision to pull Mick Foley from the game even though his character had already been created. McMahon made the decision following Foley's departure from WWE and announcement that he has signed with TNA. Several other names were also removed from the game at McMahon's request, but those names have yet to be released.
Any thoughts?

Feb 15, 2008
Becuz the game is not called every legend of wrestlemania. Vince McMahon is a business man he has fired alot of people and he has brought back alot of people. But if macho man really did fuck his daughter when she was 15-16 then I totally see why Vince has him banned from WWE/F and not letting him make a dolla off of him. The Mick Foley thing kinda sucks cuz it is fresh on Vince mind viewing him as a traitor right now. I bet Mick ends up on the game at the end of the day and will be in the WWE hall of fame one day as long as he keeps him mouth shut about Vince.

Jan 30, 2006
theres a rumor that macho man fucked stephanie when she was 16?
damn i never knew that.....i woulda sicced all the wrestlers on his ass lol

mandkind, cactus jack, dude love, mick foley... is one of the greatest....vince should let em in the game

Jan 2, 2004
TNA game is kinda shitty compared to the Smackdown games..

Gameplay is actually pretty similar, but it just has so much less than the Smackdown games.

And the graphics are kinda shit.

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
I havent been into wrestling games since the Smackdown ones on Playstation...

Hands down the best ones will always be the THQ/Aki games for N64 (WCW vs nWo, Revenge, WWE No Mercy and Wrestlemania)

I think its weak they dont include some legends...Im surprised they included Macho Man in the history of the intercontinental title DVD