Why people Why?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2003
Why do people feel the need to write on someone while they're passed out drunk. My own group member did this to me last night. I just wanna know if this has happened to anybody else or if I'm the only one.

Oct 12, 2003
Fuck drawing, i used to get either Ranch dressing or Mayonayse, and if anyone ever passed out we use to put that shit all over their hair and in their nose and shit.

aww the good ol days

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
the best one, is if you've been out on the pisser, and one of your mates is sooooo fucked that he can't remember shit... When he passes out at your yard, fill a johnny wit a mix of toothpaste and water, or even your own jizz if you're feelin randy, and put it on his lap...

when he wakes up.. Tell him, what the fuck was that hairy greek guy doin in my house last night?

Mar 11, 2004
we used to put E-Z Cheeze in people's ears and press it down so it hardened in the shape of their ear..

DON'T FALL ASLEEP WITCHA SHOES ON!

Apr 25, 2002
^lmao !!!!!!!!

i remember my boy tellin me he drew in one of our homies ear with a marker inside his ear , another time my boy told me his lil brother drew on his cousins friends teeth............

Sep 19, 2003
HA.

My homie once drew a penis on my other homies cheek, that ended at his lips. Then wrote a bunch of other gay shit on his face. We dropped him off at some barbeque the next morning, and for about an hour he couldn't figure out why everyone was staring at him. He had no idea he had that shit on his face.

This other time, my homies parents were out of town, and we threw a little kickback. I passed out, and a few of them stayed up a little later. My homie woke me up in the morning wrapped in a blanket, and woke me up asking if I knew where his clothes were. I was like, "WTF???" I checked in the living room where he slept, and his draws where hanging from the fireplace. On the sofa he slept on, there was a banana peel and a mashed up banana! I was trying not to laugh, kuz I knew someone had set it all up. But I just couldn't help it. I found his shoes in some pot outside, and his the rest of his clothes where just tossed around the room. I guess the fool that hid his shit stayed up till like 8am, and did all that shit while he waited for a taxi. It's pretty gay, but still funny. We used to always fuck with everybody that passed out though.