WHY IZNT THIZZ PUSHIN MAC DRE??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 6, 2003
I mean he's gone and all that but I think THIZZ shud push sum Mac Dre songs shit off Ronald Dregan, US OPEN, The Game Is Thick II. It would be fuckin tight to see a video of one of his songs on BET even tho he's dead...sumptn like PAC shit.

Let the world know bout the mac named dre

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i hella support that!

almost ALL of ronald dregan could be made into videos....da us open too

dredio would be the best way to go

Aug 13, 2002
i think thizz needs 2 let mac dre shine still. they need 2 let bay artists get some unreleased vocals and try 2 make some hitz with em. im sure that yukmouth got some unreleased verses of mac dre. one of my favorite tracks with mac dre that was released after he died was Out of body with izakane, and keak. he rips the beat in the beginning of the track. but i think these dre verses should only b for thizz artists. peace.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
what ya know about that hotel track? that shit HELLA go....

we gettin busy in the hotel, poppin thizzles in the hotel....how ya feelin in the hotel.....poppin pussy in the hotel...

"im captin kirk pushin the enterprise..stop, lemme pop, so i can re energize"

that songs sick as fuck

Aug 13, 2002
yea that freaky in the hotel is sick as fuck. i was just knockin it yesterday in my ride 2 the bay. that izakane was a sleeper. one of my favorite albums of '05. yea i cant wait 2 here more unreleased dre cuts. yee! peace.

May 28, 2006
waytooclean said:
I mean he's gone and all that but I think THIZZ shud push sum Mac Dre songs shit off Ronald Dregan, US OPEN, The Game Is Thick II. It would be fuckin tight to see a video of one of his songs on BET even tho he's dead...sumptn like PAC shit.

Let the world know bout the mac named dre
i support all of that mann......that would be tight if people knew bout mac dre....they should put some of his good hits and make them in videos and take pieces of treal tv and other videos of dre and put them on BET and stuff. Some people seen that R.I.P thing at the end of E-40s video tell me when to go but they never play the whole video of that song and i never say MTV or BET show the very end of that video that says R.I.P Mac Dre and i think thats fucked up that they do that....if you never seen the very end of that video go to yahoo launch or somethin

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
wow....im sorry waytooclean, but that was hella wierd......i been slappin that cd for like 4 days now cuz i forgot how good it was....thats freeakin crazy