why is there hella oakland hating going on..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 4, 2002
510outtapocket.com
fo real.. i got hella love for Sco niggas... i got love for the whole bay... we need to stick together.. it iant like no bay and la thing.. we live 15 minutes away shit.. we trying to blow our region up.....

Apr 25, 2002
I think if there's any hate between Frisco and Oakland, it's most likely because of the Raider/49ers rivalry.....

Other than that, I'm sure it's all love...we all from the Bay Area.

May 20, 2002
Town niggas take Frisco niggas for suckas + Frisco niggas resent that shit. There usually aint no funk, a lot of hooridin though haha.

Jun 13, 2002
personally i got luv for tha whole bay !!!
but i hear niggaz from tha town dissin niggaz from frisco from time 2 time, and shit like dat.

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
I have to say this much I'm very disappointed with the people of Oakland involved with the looting and rioting after the Super Bowl game.

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
So LadyTragik...you feel what they did was acceptable? I mean they destroyed family businesses and their own city....I mean these shop owners didn't do anything to these people to deserve this...I swear it looks like a bunch of thugs jus lookin for a lame excuse to cause trouble...I'm still pissed that this shit happened because Oakland is part of the Bay Area..so this stupid act makes the whole Bay look bad too....

Jan 22, 2003
fucc wat u heard

I GOT NIGZ THRU OUT THA FRISCO CITY I STAYZ IN THA EAST I GOT LOVE FO ALL MY NIGZ IN THA MOE 2 THA HUNTAZ POINT..

THA ONLY WAY I DONT HAV LUV IZ WE IS FUNKIN BUT IF U IZ TREAL DEN ITZ RESPECTED.............