why is tech with psy?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

IT MIGHT NOT MESS UP TECH..
BUT I IN SOME WAY THINK TECH HAS LOST HIS "THUG" IMAGE THAT HE HAD TO SOME FOLKS..

I KNOW IT HAS A LOT TO DO WITH MONEY..

I KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE THAT WONT FUCK WIT HIM ANYMORE CAUSE THEY FEEL HE'S GOIN OVER BOARD WITH THIS "killa clown" IMAGE..

HOPE ONE DAY WE WILL HEAR THAT OLD "QUESTIONS"..."57 VILLE"...TECH AGAIN..

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
dean!allmighty! said:
So tech changed his image because of his financial situation...that's intresting...that you know that...

COME ON USE THAT BRAIN ALIITTLE MORE..
I DIDNT SAY THAT..

IM SAYIN THAT...THERE IS OBVIOUSLY SOME MONEY PERSUAING HIM TO DO SONGS WITH ICP....AND THE OTHER "PHSY" FOLKS..

IM JUST GREW UP ON THE GANGSTA LAID BACK SHIT...
AND NOW IT SEEMS LIKE KUTT...OR S&S...WILL CARRY THAT TORCH FOR TECH...AND NOT TECH HIMSELF..

IM MEAN NO OFFENSE...DEAN!

Jan 7, 2003
Talking about using brains a little bit more...I was saying that was intresting that you know that, no smart ass comment intended...It was intresting that you said that...just wanted some elaboration...

Mean...no..!!

As far as offending me...I wouldn't give you that satisfaction...

Jan 12, 2003
Thats real funny if Tech collabs with anybody it has less to do with money, that whats he feels in music or the people he works with (wish on occasion it would be the other way around)

Its real funny to say hes lost his thug image, because to me he never had one, because if you were a fan from the top you would know that he his first shit was in no way hood laid back ganster shit, Rdv were not his first music break, it been dark and grim maybe but to me never gansta, just people who liked that in him stuck him in that box and hyped that image. the killa klown was way back in the day he lighted it up a whole lot, His music is everything and if he raps it to a certain extent lived it or lived in it.

Just go back and review that "so called thug thing" everybody else maybe, Tech more on party shit and what he would do if you got in his face. Just on what you call gansta shit. I love SS because they are not Tech they do them, and so does everybody else. Being a company i would think you get talented people and everybody does them, Kutt, SS and Kalico. Tech being the person who brings everything can get on all rip it up and more people who wouldent listen to everything has a chance to expand their musical taste.

and change his image that fucking funny. i have know this man for over 16 years and as a rapper he is the same man in his rap today as he was yesterday, just like fine wine he just gets better.

Aug 21, 2002
4everreign, lets look at it like this...

These "kids" on here that post shit like, "Tech shouldn't do this," or, "Tech shouldn't say that," or, Tech used tuh do this and that and rap like this and do his own hooks and why is this like this or that and he should do this with him!!!" They dont know the "real" Tech, it's clear when people make judgements on him and dont even know him, and as far as I see it, they are worse than people that hate him...

For one, we all know that he is one of the greatest mofo's rhyming, and we all love his music, and his music definaltely hit us and sucked us in the same way, and that is like what no other "artist" has nor really can do these day's... His music blows us away, and we only want him to do better than the last record...

That's like trying to make a penis erection larger than the body allows... Everyone thinks that he should never make a bad record, or unappealing record, and as soon as he does what "HE" wants to do something different, people start running off at the mouth about how he made a mistake and I wish he'd done something different. He has to make pit stops just like every artist in the game regardless. Now when and if he does take over MTV and BET and whatever else, there are going to be some artist that will die just to collab with him, and more than likely we aren't going to like it because we are tired of hearing them as it is, and when Tech jumps on the track, we are all gonna say....

"NOW LOOK AT JAY-Z, OR EMINEM, JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE "wink, wink", LIL KIM, LIL' JON, TRICK DADDY, MC HAMMER..." WHOMEVER IT MAY BE... " They are trying to sell more units cause Tech is this or Tech is that, and at first they wouldn't give him the time of the day, now they on his dick cause he is big. Why is it anytime Tech wants to do somthing with someone else he is poverty stricken or selling out, when money comes in the picture and he hasn't sold his lyrics out cause he collabs with some pussy, then we should be proud for him!