why is shawnna from dtp claiming x3 sur

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
HAHAHA I WAS NOW THINKING OF HER NAME "S"
BUT THAT STILL KID LIKE , AND SHE WAS HELLA JUICED JUST BOUNCING OFF THE WALL LIKE GIRLS GET WHEN THEY ARE REALLY HORRNY
WYCELY HAD TO HAVE THE STAGE DIARECTOR TO SIT HIS AZZ CRACK DOWN DUE TO ALL THE X CITMENT SHE CAME ON STAGE WITH

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
45Yr Old Virgin said:
bwahaha, most likely she was talking about SOUTHSIDE OF CHICAGO and not a damn set...you people need to stop watching too many hood movies.
NOT NO MOVIES STYLE SHE WAS TOSSIN,IT'S THE SAME ONE SOME SUR 'S WOULD DO AT ME BACK IN 92, I JUST TILTED ME HEADZ BACK LIKE "THAT DON'T MAKE ME MAD , HAVE A GOOD DAY "

Aug 26, 2002
I bet u any money she gonna be talking about some chitown gangbangin on her solo ...........and If i grew up around sets like that and i got love i would throw that shit up for them too

Jun 6, 2004
yall just sound hella ignorant but its all good you entitled to your opinion....all i gotta say is fuck that shawnna bitch....let her get banged on...she wanna be stupid let her be stupid

C.T.

Sicc OG
Feb 25, 2004
ol girl from the chi. she aint throwin up nothing but chi shit.in her eyes. Fools think cali the only place that bang. them cats up there got shit that is way older. some of them fools brought that shit out here to cali. I got fam that stay on the southside of chicago. not to say there aint no crips or bloods in chiacgo.but when I go there I see nothing but gd's vice lords, latin kings, etc.

May 2, 2002
I can't believe there is a thread dedicated to this chick throwing up some signs.

You act like you were a fan and were gonna buy her album.....

There are only so many ways to bend and twist your hands...if it looks the same as some other signs...big fuckin' deal.

Apr 25, 2002
yea act like yall dont understand..or maybe u dont..but if u throwin up sets u better be bangin um POINT BLANK END OF STORY

::throws up the C and than with other hand a B..than 4 fingers to show my pride in the sets i dont claim::

Apr 6, 2004
Man I know the 5 points has a Peoples Nation affiliation, mayB three has something 2 do wit em folks N em OG Chi-town gangs R aligned wit crips N bloods thru all that People N folk nation shit.
But yeah it probaly is South Side Chi. Nyways I knowsome cats who bang Norte out there, but they from Kali so I don't know. Yeah 4 all U who don't know the Northern Star is used by mo then jst Peoples or Nortenos.

Jul 16, 2002
www.buschlightboys.com
Fellas as my man 45 said above, I think you guys are reading way to much into what her signs meant. I would be willing to bet she has no clue what a Sureno is for that matter, b/c no one outside of Cali (and even most outsiders in Cali) have no clue what one is. Shawna or Southside of Chi is most likely what she was throwing.

Ta TownBacker

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
naw surs bang all the way up to seattle, and they hit erry big city along the way...

but i doubt it was anything to do wit surs... like someone stated, its prolly to rep her name...

but for the longest i thought pharrel was throwin up vice lords... the clips are vice lords, but in pharrel and the chink dude's eyes, they was throwin up that spock shit "live long and prosper"...lol

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
nonstop_ga said:
pharrel was throwin up that spock shit "live long and prosper"...lol
AND DO YOU SEE HOW HE WILL MEAN MUG WHILE TOSSIN THAT UP?

FUNNY THING IS HE LIKE"NERDS....NOW I GOT THIS RETRO HAND SIGN BUT NOW IT'S MY CLICK AN=D WE MAD DOGG TO IT ALL THE TIME"

HAHAHAHAHAHA

THAT CHIT IS GOOFY