why is shawnna from dtp claiming x3 sur

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
why is shawnna from dtp claiming x3 sur and crip at the same time?

she on 106 n park tossing up gang signs from sur 13 to crip like she banging both hoods....

i don't bang but i respect the fact that high signing can be deadly...now some kid in montana wanna start tossin up signs...sad part is they understand lives have been lost due to dumb chit like that

what do ya'll think should artists look at chit like that before they get on t.v.

look at how pac try ed to tell biggie "don't be throwing up signs when you ain't from here"

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
so that will protect you from hot lead.....^^^^
just say "Man its hella signs that mean the same shit "
and can i sport a shirt that says "KKK ALL DAM DAY ...BOY"
AND A SWASTAKA (NEVER HAD TO SPELL IT SO I FUCKED UP HAHAHA BUT YOU KNOW) ON MY FOREHEAD ....is you gonna take the time to respectfully ask...."what does all that mean?"
not where i'm from
str8 funk onsite in my world

in the real world folks see things and judge them before you get a chance
to say anything

...someone tell me i'm lyin'
but thanks to all that posted

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
Funkzilla said:
the sign could stand for any thing different places throw shit that looks the same as other signs
not to the one that has lost family and or homies to the hood that some unknowing person is tossin up?

tru?

mind you that's not the way i think but there are some folks where this is there life style

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
maybe tru but there she was
makind a big "s" with both hands
and "c's" with one at a time

i just feel she should be more responsable for her image,like poop daddy with the "b's"
it's funny cause my mom was raised in broadrick (an old hood just over the brige from sac going to w. sac ) and that's the sign they use and mind you the gang has bee around since the 50's

and no one better say "well it means something diff. now"
if you do then i'll say "you never really got to know hittler..he was cool"
because they don't and not...

folks should respect others culture even if it has nothing to do with you .....right?

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
N.Ill-state said:
She from the Chi, so she damn sho ain't no Sureno or Crip.
i hear ubut in eastern wa. there is nothing but immagrint farm workers
that live in l.a. for a while and click up with them, let's not talk about l.a. folks sending they kids off with familiy out there or even moving up here and bringing it out here, think k.c. in the early 90's chit does move around some hell look at all the bloods in nyc?

Apr 8, 2004
I don't know what she throwin up. She from the South side of the Chi-so MAYBE that's what the "S" is for. And for the "C"-she COULD be reppin CVL or Mickey Cobras. I don't know if she is plugged fo' sho but she come from all around that shit. And I hear you about people relocating and startin up new shit there. But that shit ain't going down in the Chi too tough cause they been established since the 50's & 60's wit People & Folk Mobs. B's & C's would have a hard ass time trying to set up shop in the City. NYC just started bangin in the mid 90's.

Apr 8, 2004
And to tell you the truth, damn near every rapper from the Chi is affiliated wit some Mob in some way. Whether they active, associate, or grew up around the shit. Even the singers-R.Kelly, Donnell Jones, & Dave Hollister-they may not be active bangers, but they from a hood and associate wit em' and claim. No joke, look how they act and what they be singin about sometimes-The Hood.

Apr 25, 2002
^^ so cuz they from chi and sing about the hood they allowed to throw sets up? lmao come on now dogg..shawna a str8 idiot if she isnt bangin the sets she thru up..if she is..than it was her right...done deal

Apr 8, 2004
^^^^^I don't get what you is sayin. I ain't never seen none of the singers throwin up shit in a video but have heard over & over about their affiliations. If you in a Mob, then you should know that there's a difference between a Member and a Banger. It's way more Members. And what do "lmao" mean? I never knew where yall got that shit from. I figured out what "lol" mean-laughin out loud.