WHY IS LYNCH....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Bone

Sicc OG
Jul 11, 2002
Basically...

Its not nut ridin- Its who the people are feelin. There is an extent however- Why question peeps on his nuts? Why the envy? He doin his thizzle. I dont know lynch, I think he tight, He's a man just like me no supernatural. Im try'n to be on his level Shit. Sav'n
He doin somethin right!

Apr 25, 2002
www.evildooinz.com
Re: DEUCE

NaJy said:
DEUCE..

You muthafuckin tomatoe pickin mexican half cracker that got no job, Bitchass computer geek, keep Your Fingers Of The letters
N-A-J-Y On Your Keyboard, and stop talkin shit, TRICK!

Go pick some Oranges like the mexican half of your family does to make a livin...

Since im on this Siccmade bullshit, FUCK LYNCH

AND FUCK YOU DEUCE!!!
AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO AIN'T DOWN WITH FAHRENHEIT!
As i said Before you dumb ass ask the D.E. about who's down. Shit he comes to our Studio to get shit done. get your facts str8 fuccin idiot.

May 27, 2002
rip......im sorry......you asked what the point of this thread was....seriously, im disgusted with the majority of posts on here....with people like NaJy and x-loc cluttering the boards up with photos of their panties.....i was just wondering why these two (they aint the only two, but the most blatant) do this