WHY IS LYNCH....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2002
exactly why does lynch have so many people on his nuts? i know there are artists (c-bo, raided, luni) with people on theirs...but no ones nuts are being swung on to the magnitutde that lynch's are...wondering why....x, and bo have realeased more albums...both have their own label...

i guess what im asking is what is it that lynch has done to deserve all this groupieism thrown in his direction?

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

I feel the masses on this I mean one slip up on some artist info and you got a gang of mothaufccaz callin your ass out mothaufccaz need lives.
And as for lynch the second his ass posts on here you got fags [no names] but y'all no who they are on there nuts soon as he finished postin'.
The prime example of this is that mothaufcca nadj or whatever that boygot issues you know? the d.e shoul have is ass arrested for sexual abuse mothaufcca even asked ol boy out to a candlelit inner...........come on now....str8 fagism
2 C's

N

NaJy

DEUCE

DEUCE..

You muthafuckin tomatoe pickin mexican half cracker that got no job, Bitchass computer geek, keep Your Fingers Of The letters
N-A-J-Y On Your Keyboard, and stop talkin shit, TRICK!

Go pick some Oranges like the mexican half of your family does to make a livin...

Since im on this Siccmade bullshit, FUCK LYNCH

AND FUCK YOU DEUCE!!!
AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO AIN'T DOWN WITH FAHRENHEIT!

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.silasakasmiggdirtee.2ya.com
Re: DEUCE

NaJy said:
DEUCE..

You muthafuckin tomatoe pickin mexican half cracker that got no job, Bitchass computer geek, keep Your Fingers Of The letters
N-A-J-Y On Your Keyboard, and stop talkin shit, TRICK!

Go pick some Oranges like the mexican half of your family does to make a livin...

Since im on this Siccmade bullshit, FUCK LYNCH

AND FUCK YOU DEUCE!!!
AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO AIN'T DOWN WITH FAHRENHEIT!
IPH YOU SUCH THE BADASS RAPPER YOU CLAIM TO BE, AND YOU LOVE THE D.E. SO MUCH, WHY DONT YOU JUST SIGN WITH PHARENHEIT???...OH YEA, CUZ U PHAKE...ABA

Bone

Sicc OG
Jul 11, 2002
Holla Front....

Stop net bangin & bang tracks- Obviously too far away to funk wit niggaz! You sayin uck lynch, let him know it- put it on wax.

Anyway...
Aint ridin lynch's dicc- However, he's been in the game for min. & theres alot of us that would like to be where he's at. "Gotta respect that"

ABA...

Apr 25, 2002
^^ true speach

this Najy dude is a fuckin sucker SUPREME!
i mean...c'mon najy...you on here wit your web cam makin lil pics for your sig...everyone of um lookin HELLA GAY!..i mean the first message when you tried to hit on the D>E...you left that pic where you were stickin your tongue out n shit...damn..thats fuckin GAY no matter how you look at it...and as far as you bein a net warrior....i aint even gotta say shit..cuz you know how bitchmade you are...stayin way out in bumfuck Florida....u know you cant be touched...not even by the D>E!!!!!!!!!!!

so maybe if DE excepts your booty call and you actually mob to cali...than all of these 91sicc niccas can catch up with your poodle ass!

Apr 25, 2002
www.evildooinz.com
THA RIPPA said:
exactly why does lynch have so many people on his nuts? i know there are artists (c-bo, raided, luni) with people on theirs...but no ones nuts are being swung on to the magnitutde that lynch's are...wondering why....x, and bo have realeased more albums...both have their own label...

i guess what im asking is what is it that lynch has done to deserve all this groupieism thrown in his direction?
What has Lynch Done to deserve all this groupieizm?

Let's Define the Term ridin nutz. Ridin Nutz is what we use to refer to fake so called Homiez or Fanz who say they're down but when someone talks shit they get on that nigga's team. They go bacc and forth Dicc Succin. Feel Me?

What a nigga is sayin that his real fans he do give a Fucc About!
So my Question is What's the Point of This Thread?

Now the Foo who Said Fucc Lynch and everyone who ain't down with Fahrenhiet. Ask the D.E. himself about that. Other words get your fuccin facts str8.

Now it's time for Some Real Shit to get Posted...Rip Out

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

I only saw this fool callin' me out right now!
Ay homie before you even think of speaking on me checc your own self on that race card what is you? cuban? rican? mayn come on now any busta can pull the race card.
Ay homie i'm half white half mexican and whut? as for piccin' oranges? mayn that shit was lame as special olympics homie.
Dont get mad at me cuzin everyone on this web site hates yo ass and as for your sig's and shit with your pictures and shit? Why you colouring in moustanshes and other facial hair homie? I mean like i said on the farenhieght board You be givin crayola hella business huh/
With your disney land florida ass mayn i cant even bother typin too you no more like the homies said anythang you ever say will be voided and thats real mothaufccin chop.
Stay lookin' gay homie
2 C's

Apr 25, 2002
@ gayjay

i hate to get off the topic, but damn man, u have to be the gayest person to post on the 91 ever............i think u took x-jokes spot..........but uh, u keep up switch-hittin fag and and let me know what its like havin the de's dick in your mouth, groupie..........