Why is Hartford show better than the Worcester show?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2010
I went to the show friday night in worcester and it was f*ckin insane. And i heard the Hartford show is alot better. Why? I cant see the show gettin much better than what i saw in worcester.

Mar 18, 2010
how could 2 people compare two events in which they only went to one?
You dumb ass mother f*cker. Do the world a favor and DO NOT REPRODUCE!!!!!

Anyways i was expecting replys from people that know that Hartford and Worcester and like 60 miles away from each other. And im sure there have been a few ppl that have been to both.

Dec 14, 2005
I personally think Worcester is the better venue, but the Webster is a lot more chill outside of the show. We stood in a circle, on a corner a block away from the Webster and burned a ton of blunts and drank before the show.. pretty lax in terms of police. But apparently they were throwing a lot of people out so I dunno.. My boys got bagged before a show in Worcester.. so that sucks, but other than that, id say the Palladium is a better place to see Tech.. its bigger, has less asshole bouncers, and its closer to Boston

Feb 9, 2006
The Palladium is the best. Hartford is a dive. I literally had a crackhead trying to sell me a bag of vegetables while I was in the McDonalds down the street last time I was there.

Sep 16, 2008
I've been to the webster and palladium too many times to count, and for every single tour, the palladium is leagues better than the webster in hartford.

(I live in CT)

Nov 7, 2006
i've been to both venues and stopped going to hartford since the palladium was that much better. maybe if they went to hartford first i'd go cause then its like a preseason concert lol. but yeah going from palladium to the CT show just seems like the energy was suucked right out the performers from the MA show.

Nov 7, 2006
Hartford is better because less juggalos go.
well that is true but less people go in general and usually i feel like theres less energy in the crowd which ultimately has tech have less energy since he really feeds his energy off the crowds. it seems like he goes all out for the palladium shows.