why i rhyme! by larry

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 26, 2006
www.myspace.com
I've had all kind of critisizm. On my skill level. my style,being from East Palo Alto. And on me passing out cd's for free. Or this one here: "You wasting your time man!"

I dont wanna get in the industry. I just love to write and hear my voice behind the music. I Just got the nerve to star letting people hear my work. I passed out my first mixtape,50 copies, i burned myself, in 2003. it was only to the people on my delivery route that i knew listened to hip-hop. I came at them with a better soundin(still using cool edit,a quiet house and my pc) mixtape that i took my time on. Handed out 50. THey all knew people who wanted one and so on. ended up passin out like 200 copies.

basically i just love recordin as a hobby. i wont sell a cd cause,...i just dont want to. i just love the feed back. even if you hear it and you think its shitty. you listened. thats all that matters to me. I still see my self as an artist. this is my heart. when i write, i dont think. its my soul moving my pen.

I tell people; long as i got the shit to record, im'a do it.
i just had to say why i love my hobby.

plus; i didnt have to go to work today and i was bored!

May 25, 2005
Seriously, we need more people like us, and not these fucks in it for a quick buck. I tell people all the time, at 40 years old, you gon still see me puttin shit out on my own while still doin the 40 hour a week job man. Its just an emotion that i cant really describe. Good shit homie.