Why I love Wherehouse music.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 11, 2003
www.soundclick.com
For the past 3 weeks wherehouse music on noland has made me a very happy man.... I found a Who Wride still in the package wrap for 9 bucks... Then found 2 holopoints cds for 7 each... But it was today that was the shit... Im searching around and there it is Tech N9ne The Worst 2k. I got it for around 20 after taxes. I have been looking for this since mine got stolen. But then heres the real shit, when i took it home and opened it i realized its never been played. Its brand new. So has anyone else found anything real rare at swapmeets or used stores

Aug 18, 2002
Yeah I see shit like that every once in awhile in KC some Holopoint shit, Incredible Zig, and some others but Streetside on Broadway had like 5-6 copies of Celcius new.?:knockout:

Feb 23, 2003
asavageone said:
For the past 3 weeks wherehouse music on noland has made me a very happy man.... I found a Who Wride still in the package wrap for 9 bucks... Then found 2 holopoints cds for 7 each... But it was today that was the shit... Im searching around and there it is Tech N9ne The Worst 2k. I got it for around 20 after taxes. I have been looking for this since mine got stolen. But then heres the real shit, when i took it home and opened it i realized its never been played. Its brand new. So has anyone else found anything real rare at swapmeets or used stores
GOOD INFO.. WHERE IS WHEREHOUSE MUSIC LOCATED ON NOLAN ROAD?? I AIN'T BEEN IN A WHILE... LAST I CHECKED THAT RECORD STORE IS PRETTY EXPENSIVE AINT IT??

Apr 26, 2002
Kansas
I've found hella rare shit at the 2 Wherehouses in Wichita before they closed both of them. They also had a Bohn for $99 buckz and I took it up there and they sold it to me for around $6 buckz. So if you didn't get it you better go get it....

Jan 9, 2004
I haven't had much luck there really. I find stuff at CD Warehouse down the street every once in awhile. I have been looking for another copy of 2k for ever. I sold mine a couple of years ago, no I want it back and get a hold of one without spending $40 plus on it. What else have you found at Whereouse Music? I guess I need to start going there more.

Sep 24, 2002
StreetSide, Wherehouse and, Tha Wax Factory is the best place for kc shit, ive had tha 2K verion for years and got it for like 13 at Streetside NEw

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
damn...i was out at Overland Park two summers ago...and copped Worst 2K for literally 9.99 in its packaging, and it was some little tiny used independent store that had a dedicated KC rap section...sold it thru this board for 40.

also, i went to this other huge music store that was going out of business, it was something like Barnaby's or some shit and everything was like 50 percent off, i copped 8 bay cds (some san quinn, jt the bigga figga, andre nickatina, etc.) for 40 bucks.

copped a Rich the Factor cd and Rappin 4-tay cd at another shopping mall in Overland park for 17 bucks together....i have to fly back out there soon.