Why Dont More Bay Artists Post on the Siccness Boards?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 29, 2008
I think thats 1 of the reasons bay Artists are losing.Niggas aint networking with the general public at the grassroots level.I remember when Game 1st signed to Aftermath.The 1st thing the nigga did was start Blackwallstreet.com and got on the forums and started choppin it up wit the fans.And in return those fans not only went and copped multiple copies of the album they was doin free promotion for him on other boards and tellin ppl they knew about his music.Not many bay rappers post on the siccness and i have a hard time believing its because they too busy.Just my 100 cents.And they dont have 2 post on the siccness at all at least they should be posting on they own forums.But niggas 2 lazy to get websites and stay active on them.U cant win like this in todays market.

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
A lot of them can't handle real opinions of listeners and take it as disrespect or hate. I'm not talking about someone saying "you suck" that's nothing but someone giving genuine honest feedback gets called a hater, it's cuz they can't handle people outside their circle giving constructive feed back. But you see a few artist on here that can take it and they use it only to sound better like Balance & Mitchy Slick.

Aug 31, 2002
maybe the internet & computer thing is getting too complicated for them. same reason a guy would put all his life savings in a shoebox than in some investments

Dec 20, 2003
A lot of them can't handle real opinions of listeners and take it as disrespect or hate. I'm not talking about someone saying "you suck" that's nothing but someone giving genuine honest feedback gets called a hater, it's cuz they can't handle people outside their circle giving constructive feed back. But you see a few artist on here that can take it and they use it only to sound better like Balance & Mitchy Slick.
there are very few real opinions in posts when it comes to artists music on the siccness 90% of it is genuine hate and imature jokes being made about them thats one reason they dont post and I suggest to the people that have so much to say about an artists music and how they can get better or what they should have done yall should get in the game pick up a mic or become a producer and show them how its supposed to be done since you have all the answers when I was young i just listened to the music and liked it I never tried to let a artist know he is doing sumthing wrong but i guess the net gives you that platform anyway this is just regular convo im not hating or nuthin talk to me I'll talk back 100

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
there are very few real opinions in posts when it comes to artists music on the siccness 90% of it is genuine hate and imature jokes being made about them thats one reason they dont post and I suggest to the people that have so much to say about an artists music and how they can get better or what they should have done yall should get in the game pick up a mic or become a producer and show them how its supposed to be done since you have all the answers when I was young i just listened to the music and liked it I never tried to let a artist know he is doing sumthing wrong but i guess the net gives you that platform anyway this is just regular convo im not hating or nuthin talk to me I'll talk back 100
Yeah, I see you as one of the artist that don't get upset about hearing people on here cuz I never see you arguing with people. But you saying people shouldn't give feed back? Cuz a lot of rappers come on here asking opinions and when they get one they don't like they get upset about it and call the person a hater that's what I'm talking about. I don't think you should have to make music to give feed back. I agree with you tho, you never hear me complaining about how bad someone is at making music, if I don't like the music I just don't listen I got enough good music to listen to and enjoy. I'll seriously give someone like Berner real feedback tho cuz it seems like he can get better and he wants to but most of the time he'll take it as hate and then his online goons will keep instigating it.

Dec 20, 2003
Yeah, I see you as one of the artist that don't get upset about hearing people on here cuz I never see you arguing with people. But you saying people shouldn't give feed back? Cuz a lot of rappers come on here asking opinions and when they get one they don't like they get upset about it and call the person a hater that's what I'm talking about. I don't think you should have to make music to give feed back. I agree with you tho, you never hear me complaining about how bad someone is at making music, if I don't like the music I just don't listen I got enough good music to listen to and enjoy. I'll seriously give someone like Berner real feedback tho cuz it seems like he can get better and he wants to but most of the time he'll take it as hate and then his online goons will keep instigating it.
yeah Im all for the feedback I take all of it into consideration take the bitter with the sweet I think if we can all just pow wow on a mature level about music more things can get accomplished with artist fan interaction music is a wonderful thing to discuss I feel where your coming from Toro pz

Apr 23, 2006
i think there are too many trolls who get a hard on for talkin shit to real people under an anonymous SN

look what happened to berner

also there is no redeeming yourself or tryin to argue on the internet and it only makes them look stupid

its really a lose lose for them to post anything but release dates and interviews

Feb 2, 2006
i dont see why a big artist wouldnt want to check the boards out they can get a lot of feedback. every other thread is about some funny shit though. some of the threads started in this forum are hilarious

Jun 3, 2006
THEY ARE FUCKIN SCARED OF FREDDIE HOTT SAUCE TRYIN TO THROW A SHIRT ON EM AND ASKIN CAN YOU SAY "WHY HATE" to the camera right quick

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
i remember coolio da undadogg posting on here for a min just chopping it up he was getting practically zero hate,but the rest of those thizz cats refused to put out any quality music so the B.A.R.T. refused to stop talking shit,it kinda depends on the artist

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
yeah Im all for the feedback I take all of it into consideration take the bitter with the sweet I think if we can all just pow wow on a mature level about music more things can get accomplished with artist fan interaction music is a wonderful thing to discuss I feel where your coming from Toro pz
Good shit, I wish there was a site for discussing music maturely too.

THEY ARE FUCKIN SCARED OF FREDDIE HOTT SAUCE TRYIN TO THROW A SHIRT ON EM AND ASKIN CAN YOU SAY "WHY HATE" to the camera right quick
HAHAHAHA