WHY DOESN'T ANYONE EVER MENTION THE LAST TRULY GREAT WEST COAST ALBUM???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
G

GANGSTAEIGHT

t'was the shit back in 1997... reminds me of sophomore year in high school

Apr 25, 2002
SHIT WAS RAW

The West Side Connect came at a the exact time it was needed. Deathrow was already ridin, but when OG rappers Cube and Dub, got with new dude Mack 10, they put shit down and made a real strong statement to everybody..THE WEST COAST AINT TA BE FUCKED WITH..:devious:

May 9, 2002
Y'ALL IS STUPID AS FUCK THAT SHIT WAS A CLASSIC. I CANT BELIEVE A MOTHERFUCKER REALLY SAID IT HAD NO LYRICS WHAT THE FUCK R U DEAF? ICE CUBE PUT DOPE LYRICS ON ANYTHING HE TOUCHES

May 21, 2002
www.dugoutrecords.com
BOSS925 said:
Y'ALL IS STUPID AS FUCK THAT SHIT WAS A CLASSIC. I CANT BELIEVE A MOTHERFUCKER REALLY SAID IT HAD NO LYRICS WHAT THE FUCK R U DEAF? ICE CUBE PUT DOPE LYRICS ON ANYTHING HE TOUCHES
From "Westward Ho"...

Check it hoe shut your mouth and get naked
I'm connected plus I'm makin' hit records
So, if you wanna win hop in and take a spin
That's W.C. and Mack 10
What's your name girlfriend
You can have some fun wit us lay in the sun wit us
Pack a gun wit us and make a run wit us
To these illegal amigos who wanna buy bald eagles
out my regals we shoppin' at Spiegels
So what you wanna do
Decision, decisions
And what you think about dick and pussy collisions
You're a irrisistable bitch and all that
Me I'm rich as fuck plus I smell like yack so come on

..not exactly "DOPE" lyrics.

Apr 25, 2002
BOSS925 said:
SO TRUE.....I DUSTED THIS CD OFF ON MY WAY TO THE ATL THIS WEEKEND AND I MUST SAY EVERY SONG IS TIGHT....I CAN'T BELIEVE THOSE THAT DON'T LIKE IT...

AS THE SUN FROWNS ON MY FOREHEAD,I SWEAT MURDER/
THAT MAKES ME THE WALKIN DEAD MAN/....W.C.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
The last west coast album that was BIG to me was Chronic 2001 that shit was hard az concrete
westside connection was alright if you could get by the fact that mack 10 is THE MOST OBVIOUS STUDIO GANGSTER IN THE WORLD. HOW MANY CLICHE'S CAN THIS MAN GRAB AND CHOKE TO DEATH?????