why does philthy claim oakland really

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 28, 2004
Philthy BItch ain't lived in Oakland ever in his life, his grandma had a house near the top of seminary by the zoo and the nice houses are up there, and he would visit her when he was a teenager but he aint lived in Oakland ever, his parents live in Burlingame and his stays in their double car garage that he "pimped out" into a bedroom, and made a recording studio in a closet, they once kicked him out and he lived in his van but that was only for a week he came to my house to take a shower during this time. he had nice clothes but no money for even a hotel room , the only time he goes into oakland is to do a video, his parents financially support him and little CD sales, he has no hos and is not a drug dealer hes just an internet rapper / drama queen. philthy is broke he is his own biggest fan he has at least 7 log in handles and ISPs and screennames and plays online all day giving himself props and posting his videos

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Sum fat white girl tatted rob rize on her neck but when she heard i didnt get the 1.5 milli she covered it up lol
LOL. I gotta say, breh, you have one of the best attitudes towards siccness clowning I have ever seen. Just thought I'd shoot you some props where they are due*.

*I still reserve the right to make jokes at your expense about the 1.5 mil though.

Nov 28, 2011
Philthy BItch ain't lived in Oakland ever in his life, his grandma had a house near the top of seminary by the zoo and the nice houses are up there, and he would visit her when he was a teenager but he aint lived in Oakland ever, his parents live in Burlingame and his stays in their double car garage that he "pimped out" into a bedroom, and made a recording studio in a closet, they once kicked him out and he lived in his van but that was only for a week he came to my house to take a shower during this time. he had nice clothes but no money for even a hotel room , the only time he goes into oakland is to do a video, his parents financially support him and little CD sales, he has no hos and is not a drug dealer hes just an internet rapper / drama queen. philthy is broke he is his own biggest fan he has at least 7 log in handles and ISPs and screennames and plays online all day giving himself props and posting his videos
Dam 7 ISPs ? lol

Oct 30, 2005
too much time on your hands...

Last edited:
Sep 5, 2013
I'm more willing to believe Philthy is from Sem and he's done some G shit than believe he's got workin pussy. He rapped the tough shit from day 1, but the pimpin stuff wasn't there in the beginning. Actin like he's got bitches on backpage negotiating, keep it real PHILLIP

Props: 7170Graphix