Why does K.C. jock the BAY so much???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 3, 2004
Just a thought...Maybe someone can help me with this. Why is it that Bay Area artist come to Kansas City and get held in such high regard? Not taking nothin away from your Mac Dre's, Luni's, Messy's, and Yuk's etc, but most of these niggaz are broke and really dont sell records "as far as the industry standards" and these simple minded niggaz worship these dudes!! I mean these niggaz come to our town and these so called rap niggaz turn into a bunch of groupie ass bitch typa niggaz and let these Bay Area niggaz rape them for 3-4 grand to rap on your already doomed cd. But these same niggaz aint even held in high regard in the Bay, a KC nigga cant give away a cd in the Bay. Plus Mob Music is dead, why are KC niggaz still on that?! Thats why KC talk shit on Tech and Court and anybody else who strays away from the norm. KC need to wake up and get an idenity of there on and quit suckin the Bay dick so much! And dont get me wrong cuz I love my city, but you niggaz need to wake up and up ya game. How a nigga gon spend 3-4 grand on a nobody feature just to get 1000 cd's pressed up with no barcode and no marketing? Thats retarded! And the sooner KC niggaz recognize that this is a "BUSINESS" the better off these people will be. Make music for the world not just your block or your crew cuz them the only niggaz gon buy it. By the way....I know for a fact that them Bay area niggaz laughed at all you clowns breakin yourself for they weak ass verses!! Them niggaz rolled into town broke and left with a lil handsome ransom...they cant do that nowhere else, why you think Luni moved to KC?

Luck

Sicc OG
Jan 2, 2003
R.I.P THE MAC...

AND QUIT CRYIN BOUT SHYT AND STEP YA GAME UP, READ YOUR OWN POST OVER AGAIN TO MUCH ANIMOSITY OVER THE NEXT MAN. WHY YOU CONCERNED ON WHO LIKES WHO, AND HOW KATS GET BREADED. PUT ALL THAT FOCUS INTO YOURSELF AND MAKE SUMTHIN HAPPEN....

Aug 3, 2004
Luck said:
R.I.P THE MAC...

AND QUIT CRYIN BOUT SHYT AND STEP YA GAME UP, READ YOUR OWN POST OVER AGAIN TO MUCH ANIMOSITY OVER THE NEXT MAN. WHY YOU CONCERNED ON WHO LIKES WHO, AND HOW KATS GET BREADED. PUT ALL THAT FOCUS INTO YOURSELF AND MAKE SUMTHIN HAPPEN....
You obviously missed the point and you must be one of the niggaz I was speakin on. But you sayin the same thing I'm sayin, niggaz need to step they game up. Niggaz in KC will hate on Nelly"one of they on cuz he from the Mo" and Nelly do 9-10 million, but you praise a nigga from somewhere else who is basically a nobody. Oh and just FYI homie, I'm doin better financially than all of those artist that I spoke of! Aint no hatin, but KC need to get it together. I'm sayin this to help the niggaz tryna come up.

Aug 18, 2002
I feel you IISikc...On most your points, especially on why people talk shit on Tech cuz he ain't gutter and all mobbish anymore. When it actually starts to be more about the MUSIC and not what set you claim and how many chains you can wear on the cover the hating begins. But in the end, its the music that for one, matters the most and secondly is improved. Everybody that makes that mob music in KC hasn't ever matured musically cuz it ain't really bout the music. Take Rich the Factor for one, and I love some Rich shit, but his sound and music has basically remained the same through 10 albums. When people like Tech, get out of the mindset and can see the world in its entirety then theirs that much more to express. Kansas City has lived on that Bay sound for many years and anybody who stepped out of it is ridiculed for not "keeping in mob" when we adopted that style in the first place. STL's sound is a lot softer and poppy but its thier own. I agree, when artists/people in general in KC start to reconize the artist as a musician and not just some cat out to have his name on a disc then we will move foward. Thats why I'm always so defensive in Tech's case cuz he shits on half these cats, and that don't even git it. (see Pitch article on KC rap) But in the end, Tech and anybody else who ain't doing the same ol mob-style shit will make strides and the rest will be left to be known in their own town and thats it. Cuz right now, rap music in general is starting to mature and two forces are pulling against one another. All the cats who remember the MUSIC will succeed, all the ones who only think bout the cheese and the bling will fall.

May 16, 2004
llsikc said:
Just a thought...Maybe someone can help me with this. Why is it that Bay Area artist come to Kansas City and get held in such high regard? Not taking nothin away from your Mac Dre's, Luni's, Messy's, and Yuk's etc, but most of these niggaz are broke and really dont sell records "as far as the industry standards" and these simple minded niggaz worship these dudes!! I mean these niggaz come to our town and these so called rap niggaz turn into a bunch of groupie ass bitch typa niggaz and let these Bay Area niggaz rape them for 3-4 grand to rap on your already doomed cd. But these same niggaz aint even held in high regard in the Bay, a KC nigga cant give away a cd in the Bay. Plus Mob Music is dead, why are KC niggaz still on that?! Thats why KC talk shit on Tech and Court and anybody else who strays away from the norm. KC need to wake up and get an idenity of there on and quit suckin the Bay dick so much! And dont get me wrong cuz I love my city, but you niggaz need to wake up and up ya game. How a nigga gon spend 3-4 grand on a nobody feature just to get 1000 cd's pressed up with no barcode and no marketing? Thats retarded! And the sooner KC niggaz recognize that this is a "BUSINESS" the better off these people will be. Make music for the world not just your block or your crew cuz them the only niggaz gon buy it. By the way....I know for a fact that them Bay area niggaz laughed at all you clowns breakin yourself for they weak ass verses!! Them niggaz rolled into town broke and left with a lil handsome ransom...they cant do that nowhere else, why you think Luni moved to KC?
yeah cuzzo you can take off your mask and stop actin so damn scary cuz haloween is over and that shit was yesterday. Anyway quit coming on bart actin like its all gravy and quit talking bad to real gz like apt3dna. That dude aint no joke and it seems like you are just a lone wolf in this mans game. Quit hopping fences and stick to one side. Dont bother replying to save face I aint coming back to check up on your square remarks anyway.

Aug 3, 2004
moonpizzle said:
yeah cuzzo you can take off your mask and stop actin so damn scary cuz haloween is over and that shit was yesterday. Anyway quit coming on bart actin like its all gravy and quit talking bad to real gz like apt3dna. That dude aint no joke and it seems like you are just a lone wolf in this mans game. Quit hopping fences and stick to one side. Dont bother replying to save face I aint coming back to check up on your square remarks anyway.
Yeah fucc you too cuzz...Anyway Nine1tray got what I was sayin but of course with MD being deceased right now I understand that dudes is in they feelings and contrary to what i think about the Bay and KC's musical relationship I would never wish death on any of them. And as far as you talkin for Big Ant, fucc him and fucc you too. And as far as hopping fences bitch, I play the game all the way around the board, not just one section. I got real family in the Bay so you can miss me with that ho shit.

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
llsikc said:
BUT TECH TECH N9NE WILL CRUSH ANY OF YOU NIGGAZ AND YOU CALLI NIGGAZ WANT TECH ON YOU`R ALBUM .. AND THEM NIGGAZ JUSS ESTABLISHED IN DA GAME DATS WHY PEEPS FUCK WIT DEM!!! THEY AINT LAUGHIN AT TECH THEY RIDIN HIS DICK!!! HEY AND THAT LUNI SHIT IS GOOD SHIT ESPECIALLY ON A KC BEAT!!! LIKE THERE AINT RAPPERS IN CALLI THAT AINT ESTABLISHED THAT WOULD PAY TO DO A SONG WIT LUNI OR MAC AND ALL DA MONEY IS IN UNDGROUND PEEP SLIM THUG, AND LIL FLIP THEY`LL TELL YOU THAT SHIT!!! WHY YOU HATIN???

Mar 16, 2004
Jt the bigga figga hook up with rich the factor and from there it was cool, but now since mac dre was killed no bay area artists should kick with them why risk it. They should bring there ass here. The bay area artists already have enough fans here in the bay. They just wanted to go over there and get money and let fans here different music because no one plays them on the radio, so bay area artists have to do there own things and tour. MAC DRE never diss kansas city. Thats fuck up. If they are going to hate on the bay Fuck them. because artists in the bay are struggling to not just them, come on now there are not that much people that they get ran on the road and get unless your hated on. because no one go's on the fuck highway and runs some one off the road and starts shooting them.unless they no them.
MAC DRE -R.I.P, FAT TONE TELLS WHAT HAPPEN....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RIP DRE

JUS TALK TO FAT TONE ON PHONE, HE SAY THEY WAS AFTER DUDE DRE WAS WITH, HE SAY THEY HAD BEEN KICN IT ALL DAY NO PROBLEMS, BUT THEY WAS DEEP AND REALLY HEATED, DRE AND OLE BOY (DONT NO HIS NAME YET) WENT OFF TO DO THEY THANG, TONE SAY THEY GOT DRE ON THE HIGHWAY WITH AN AK, THEY RAN THEM OFF THE ROAD, THEN TURNED AROUND ON THE HIGHWAY TOWARDS ON COMING TRAFFIC, AND CAME BAC AND EMPTIED MO CLIPS INTO THE CAR, BOTH WERE PRONOUNCED DEAD AT THE SCENE.....

AND FOR THE RECORD ,THE NIGGAS THAT GOT AT FAT TONE AND BO -LOC,IN KC, REST IN PISS, BELIEVE IT, THIS SHIT AINT NO GAME ITS A WAY OF LIFE

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
beetle-831 said:
Jt the bigga figga hook up with rich the factor and from there it was cool, but now since mac dre was killed no bay area artists should kick with them why risk it. They should bring there ass here. The bay area artists already have enough fans here in the bay. They just wanted to go over there and get money and let fans here different music because no one plays them on the radio, so bay area artists have to do there own things and tour. MAC DRE never diss kansas city. Thats fuck up. If they are going to hate on the bay Fuck them. because artists in the bay are struggling to not just them, come on now there are not that much people that they get ran on the road and get unless your hated on. because no one go's on the fuck highway and runs some one off the road and starts shooting them.unless they no them.
MAC DRE -R.I.P, FAT TONE TELLS WHAT HAPPEN....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RIP DRE

JUS TALK TO FAT TONE ON PHONE, HE SAY THEY WAS AFTER DUDE DRE WAS WITH, HE SAY THEY HAD BEEN KICN IT ALL DAY NO PROBLEMS, BUT THEY WAS DEEP AND REALLY HEATED, DRE AND OLE BOY (DONT NO HIS NAME YET) WENT OFF TO DO THEY THANG, TONE SAY THEY GOT DRE ON THE HIGHWAY WITH AN AK, THEY RAN THEM OFF THE ROAD, THEN TURNED AROUND ON THE HIGHWAY TOWARDS ON COMING TRAFFIC, AND CAME BAC AND EMPTIED MO CLIPS INTO THE CAR, BOTH WERE PRONOUNCED DEAD AT THE SCENE.....

AND FOR THE RECORD ,THE NIGGAS THAT GOT AT FAT TONE AND BO -LOC,IN KC, REST IN PISS, BELIEVE IT, THIS SHIT AINT NO GAME ITS A WAY OF LIFE
RIGHT ON HOMIE,I`M FEELIN DAT BAY SHIT AND DAT KC SHIT I THINK THIS TOPIC WAS KINDA FUCKED UP, BIG DEAL IF THE BAY COME TO KC TO GET PAID THATS CAUSE THEY KNOW THERES HELLA GAME IN KC. EVERYBODY AND THEY MAMMA RAP IN KC!!! IT`S FUCKED UP DA WAY IT WENT DOWN AND I`M SORRY MAC HAD TA GET CAUGHT UP IN IT. WAS IT PEOPLE FROM KC?? THATS A SERIOUS CRIME EVEN FOR KC. R.I.P. MAC
DRE

Status
Not open for further replies.