Why does Deep East Oakland and Gangsta Eight be Wolfin and hoggin the threads?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
M

MrFreeze

im not even gonna waste my time arguin on the net with a retard. mission/persia-ill be there all night come see me if ya want some. your not from frisco and your not fooling anyone either dumbfuck we all know its you deepthroat. like i said im not wastin my time with you so come get some if you want it.

187isjusta#

You tryin to claim Frisco. First of all you aint that 24 street Posse cat Freeze . Second of all, why you keep calling me another name.
Get your facts straight. I go to SFSU and always on the computer doing my homework. Third of all , Im from Third street. You cant discredit me. Im a real H.P nigga. You on Mission and Persia . Aint shit there but a Bus Stop and a Corner store . Its very funny how you gonna talk all that shit . I got family all over Bay View. So dont hate

M

MrFreeze

first off i never said i was from 24 cuz im not. second you gotta big mouth on the net but come say that shit in person. if there aint shit in excelsior then you wont be scared to come through. im callin your bluff punk. come see me if you want some. you know where ill be now kill the net bangin and prove yourself.

187isjusta#

I know my nigga Freeze ( ADR knows the real Freeze from the 24 Posse), Now you from Excelsior, my Mission niggas dont like your punk asses. My niggas on San Bruno Ave to Double Rock and Oakdale aint gonna like the fact an Excelsior ( E-Mob) fool is talking shit to us. Now you want some funk , then you gonna get it from the 29 bus , comming from H.P

Nigga you just a chump. So dont talk about war.

M

MrFreeze

like i said Deepthroatdickchokin come get some. you know where ill be. im not gonna play your little girl games of writing bullshit back and forth. my last post to your fake busta ass-if ya want funk i got it for ya bitch now shut the fuck up and come see me about somethin.

187isjusta#

Hey Emob bitch you can see me on Oakdale right next to third or you can see me on Northridge . You can talk all your shit . Im 187
on this board , but Im a H.P nigga. Dont hate on me. Why you gonna say Im someone else.

187isjusta#

I was on Persia and on Geneva and Mission today. All seen was Balboa niggas. I didnt even see no sick niggas there. All I seen was some hoes.

M

MrFreeze

like i thought-too scared to get em up. just wants to run his mouth and act hoe-ish. im done with this thread-you know where i am if you grow some nuts and wanna see me. bitch.

187isjusta#

Bitch you wanna see me come to SFSU or Oakdale. I guess your a bitch. You Deep East Oak , Gangsta Eight can get all your punk asses taking care of. If you you got nuts then stop actin like a bitch.

187isjusta#

Hey Gangsta Eight tell , Mr Freeze I aint Deep East Oak.
I aint hating on no one, but Freeze keeps trippin

M

MrFreeze

i agree eight. i dont know or care who this is anymore lets just drop this dumbshit.

187isjusta#

Yungsta Matt you dont want see, me you bitch. Whatever Freeze , and Gangsta Eight and I talked about is our business.
They looking for Deep East. I have no beef with them. But you Yungsta crossed that line. Now the whole H.P is gonna get wild about slapping the taste out your mouth, little bitch.

Peace to Gangsta Eight and Freeze

187 to Yungsta Matt