Why does Deep East Oakland and Gangsta Eight be Wolfin and hoggin the threads?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

187isjusta#

I am tired of both of them hating on each other. I was on campus to see if any of them showed up. As I predicted, both are just crying wolf. Y'all better get it together or I will request that both Deep East Oakland and Gangsta Eight be Banned .

Just tired of Internet wanna be bangers.

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

lollllllllll

...i wonder how u knew about the shit that was about to go down at malcolm x plaza tonight...

187isjusta#

I from Frisco , so dont get it twisted. I been seeing what people write on this board. I go to SFSU and yall want to find Deep East Oakland and EA are. I aint no snitch and I wanted to see the funk settled. I guess both of you are sellin nothing but Wolf tickets. If you tryin to come down to the SCO and settle some drama in my school and not show up that make you both some Internet Thugs. Yall both aint never gonna fight. Yall some funny ass niggas. I just like to watch niggas fight. Like I like watching pit bulls fight. I was gonna bet on the fight.

187justa# The Hunters Point Gambla

"So, dont mistaken me for another, because they cant hang , Word to the Mother"- Big Daddy Kane

Apr 25, 2002
In defense of Gangsta Eight, he's an OG Bart Board member just as me and several other people on this board are. He knows better then to get caught up in some bullshit, but when you have some hater who comes on the board and repeatively talks shit to you on who knows how many names, you gotta talk shit back.

btw I heard DeeepEastO was postin from SFSU.

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

thas right

since i caint get to him, he might as well come on here and get clowned everytime

but if i see em' it's gone be some chunkin goin own

real chop

187isjusta#

Well, I hope yall gets it on. I am tired of seeing all the wolf tickects being sold like them fake tickets at the " Gilroy Garlic Festival". My money is on Deep East if he turns out to be black, if he is white, then my money goes on Gangsta Eight. I wish yall could record this fight and then stream it on the Board. So dont hate on mines.

M

MrFreeze

MaddDogg said:
In defense of Gangsta Eight, he's an OG Bart Board member just as me and several other people on this board are. He knows better then to get caught up in some bullshit, but when you have some hater who comes on the board and repeatively talks shit to you on who knows how many names, you gotta talk shit back.

btw I heard DeeepEastO was postin from SFSU.
deepeast aka 187isjusta# is a waste of human life who has nothing better to do with his pointless existence besides get his rocks off pretending to be a gangster then pretending to be someone else talkin shit about that gangster. i think him and NaJy are undercover lovers and need to take there booty-bustin fag shit somewhere else. deepeast you are so far beyond played out its not even funny. get a life. eat a dick and die broke you retard.

187isjusta#

Bitch ass Mr. Freeze , you claim Frisco ? You aint no real Frsico street nigga. Why you hating . Dont confuse me. You gonna be in a bunch of trouble. Dont talk that shit about a Hunters Point nigga. I aint ni fuckin Deep East character. I only have beef with VicVodka on this board. Dont be victim #2.
Nigga you better not get into my business. You better not cross my line .