Why do you hate master p?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
^^^LOOK HERE FUCC FACE....KEEP MY NAME OFF YOUR FINGERTIPS, ESPECIALLY IF ITS SLANDERISH OR NOT TRUE.
I DONT DO FAKE PROFILES CUZ I ACTUALLY ENJOY BEIN MYSELF SO SHOVE THAT IDEA OF ME DOIN ANYTHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY RIGHT UP YOUR ASS WITH THE REST OF THE CORNY SHIT U TALK ABOUT AND HATE ON. AND DONT ACCUSE ME OF SHIT, IT REMINDS ME OF WHAT A BITCH MIGHT DO.
#W
CMG

mq66

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
^^^LOOK HERE FUCC FACE....KEEP MY NAME OFF YOUR FINGERTIPS, ESPECIALLY IF ITS SLANDERISH OR NOT TRUE.
I DONT DO FAKE PROFILES CUZ I ACTUALLY ENJOY BEIN MYSELF SO SHOVE THAT IDEA OF ME DOIN ANYTHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY RIGHT UP YOUR ASS WITH THE REST OF THE CORNY SHIT U TALK ABOUT AND HATE ON. AND DONT ACCUSE ME OF SHIT, IT REMINDS ME OF WHAT A BITCH MIGHT DO.
#W
CMG
Dude, you need to get a life. You seem real pathetic.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
King george is outside of San Lorenzo rasputins no more, I used to thing I was so cool and edgy copping underground tapes there lol.

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
silkk teh shocker started frestylin like p and made that horriblbe my world my way album, he told us that he hasn't written a album since ghetto dope. da last don was all freestyle if u can tell, he uses that big voice and just rhymes whatever.....
I hate him for this reason right here. I'm supposed to go and spend my hard-earned money on an album that he won't even take the time to write but he's okay with taking my money for a garbage product? That's disrespectful to the fans.

Mar 28, 2010
Why is P still calling his sh*t "Ice Cream Man"? Even though Yuk doesn't use it like that anymore, this is just a big reminder of HOW MUCH SH*T Big Percy stole through out his career.

Not hating. I like a lot of P's music, and I respect how he came from the ground up with his business, but seriously?

I can't mention that without bring up how all of sudden there's 2 or 3 rappers callin' theirselves "J.Jona". Even though I like the Livewire cat, out of respect he should've changed that up some how. REAL N*GGAS KNOW, THAT IF THE REAL J.JONA WAS FREE, MOST THESE DUDES WOULD BE HALF WAY SACRED TO UTTER HIS NAME AND WOUDN'T DARE THINK ABOUT TRYING TO STEAL IT. "AK" "GAS" RAP ALL THEY WANT, BUT I BET THEIR NAME WOULD BE TOTALLY DIFFERENT.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Rap seems to have the shortest shelf life of any genre, no carlos suntana in hip hop yet.