why do yall fuck wit Daz Dillinger?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 24, 2002
1. He said he wanted to do an album with puffy
2. he says all this snitch stuff about Suge killin Nina and other peeps.
3. he talks a whole lotta shit about everyone (studio gangster)
4. he said he was goin to the army
5. he has some heavy metal rock group called Mean peace
6. he rapped with some french dude
7. on his website, he says that HOgglife is bootleggin his shit and not to but TO LIVE AND DIE IN CA
8. He put audio on his website about him whining about how suge fucked his girl

The first reason i gave is good enough to call him a faggot

I hate when real rappers fuck wit marks......

May 21, 2002
hogglife916.com
haroon said:
someone say something...........i guess yall know hes a mark than.....

DAZ AINT SAID SHIT ABOUT HOGGLIFE ON HIS SITE THAT WAS HIS BOY WHO RUNS HIS SITE DICKRIDIN. I DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT HIS INTERNET PERSONA . BUT IN REAL LIFE HE'S COOL AS FUCK HE TRAVELS BY HISELF AND BE AT ALL THE SAC AND BAY SPOTS DOIN HIS THANG . AND WHEN I FIRST STARTED OUT HE SHOWED LOVE AND GAVE ME FREE VERSES FOR SKEE 64 AND LUNI COLEONES ALBUMS . INTERNET PERSONA DONT MEAN SHIT YOU CAN BE WHO YOU WANT BEHIND THAT SCREEN . BOTTOM LINE HE AINT NEVER ACT LIKE THAT AROUND ME AND HE MAKE GOOD MUSIC .

May 10, 2002
^^^^EXACTLY....DUDE ALL THE WAY OVER IN VA DICK RIDIN ON SUGE....NOT ONLY WIT A FRENCH DUDE BUT HE ALSO HAS DPG RECORDZ JAPAN!! NOW THATS PRETTY BIG....SO I DONT SEE HOW ALL THAT IS BAD LOL

Sep 11, 2002
About that French dude...he's a succa and he's not respected at all in my country...Daz bullshited on this one for real because a lot of french rappers are tite...even if i dont feel em for some reasons...lol.

F

FIZZO

BAZICALLY YOU SHOULDN'T SPEAK DOWN ON DA NEXT MAN UNLEZZ YOU PERZONALLY KNOW EM....

AND YOU KNOW HOW DA SAYING GOEZ "DA REAL RECOGNIZE DA REAL"....I DON'T THINK HOGGLIFE WOULD BE FUCKIN WIT DAZ IF HE WAZN'T A REAL NIGGA....JUZT MY POINT OF VIEW

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
i think daz is one of the sickest producers to ever fuck with rap, sometimes his lyrics are on point, sometimes they ain't.

this is exactly how a good man's reputation gets tarnished, a bunch of people spreading shit they heard!!!!!! you don't know him, and how sure are you that you can trust your source of information????? i am not trying to stick up for him and shit, but in a way i guess i am, because dude could be down as fuck yet he got a bunch of people who he will never meet in his life spreading rumors because they believed something they read on the internet. if you believe all the shit you see on the internet, i can make you a millionaire, all you have to do is send me 1,000 dollars.......see what i mean. get off his fuckin nutts and go get at a bitch or do something useful

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
seemz like sumone iz hatin on daz....u mad cuz hez doin big thangz and ur stuck in maryland talkin shit 4rm 1500 sum odd milez away?...dont hate cuz hez doin good...keep that shit to urself...im sure if that foolwaz in ur face i would kiss hiz ass...seemz like ur net bangin to me...if ur gonna talk greasy on sumone...do it like a man....dont tell ppl why daz if fake....tell daz why daz iz fake lol simple as that...

Sep 28, 2002
nigga go say that 2 daz i bet my life daz will knocc ur ass out lol

hahhaha studio gangsta fool please i bet u see daz in tha streets he will knuccle u down talkin that shit u sayin now fo real lol i think gettin that money and real as they come ill still bump is shit

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
haroon said:
im just tired of studio gangstas
how do u know hez a studio gangsta???...u live hella far away...itz not like u see hiz ass everyday actin a fool in the studio....u dont know shit bout daz...so keep ur mouth shut on the subject....i know 4 a fact...if u met daz...u would bust a nut in ur pantz...u seem like a lil kid juss tryna ruin sumonez rep...N it aint workin...

doesnt daz get on the siccness every once in a great whle?...i wanna see what he has 2 say bout this MARK...tryna say shit 2 foolz 4rm milez away...man this post iz kidz shit...i dont know why i bother....

Sep 24, 2002
hes the best producer, but when he be dissin and sayin all this shit....just talk talk....he aint even gonan do nothing. And if i was to fight him, i think i could knock his chipmunk ass out

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
people are always tough from far away, thinkin they can serve the world til it's in their face. that's why bruce lee literally had to kill numerous doods, they thought he wasn't shit til they found out the hard way.....but hey, since you believe everything you read i the net, i guess i should believe you would really knock him out in real life huh?