why do ya cats say ''nigga''??????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
ok well not all lol...but all my assyrian boyz say nigga atleast 70 timez in one sentence lol

Feb 9, 2003
Ok if black folks aren't tripping over homies using that word why are some of you fools? Let it go shit. Use it if you want , not in a bad form, and if a black homeboy tells you to stop then stop. Like i said i don't use the word but DAMN, some of you fools trip over shit. And just saying it isn't acting black. I could say the same to everyone on this board since rap is "black music" why are you listening to it? Are you trying to act black? Or driving lowriders or even admiring them is acting "mexican" then if you ain't mexican why are you doing it? Shit this isn't directed to anyone person although it might seem like it (sorry leader) but many of you fools are too quick to talk shit until woodie or ose shut you up then you change your god damn opinions.

Apr 25, 2002
I'VE NEVER MET LEADER, BUT I NEVER SEE HIM CHANGE OPINIONS BECAUSE OF WHAT SOMEONE ELSE THINKS. I'VE TALKED TO LEADER SEVERAL TIMES ONLINE. HE SEEMS COO AS FUCK. HE NEVER CLAIMS TO BE A GANGSTER OR ANYTHING. I DONT ALWAYS SEE SHIT EYE TO EYE WITH HIM. BUT I NEVER SEE HOMIE MAKIN UNINTELLIGENT COMMENTS. JUST MY 2 CENTS. I DONT THINK HE WAS TRYIN TO TALK SHIT JUST MAKE CONVERSATION.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
ur right....leader iz one str8 mutha fucka...but yea i gotta call the old lady up...im out...peace

Apr 25, 2002
yeah........i dont trip too much when i hear a chicano say it,like i can admitt........i'm from Blood.......and i used to say it on the regular till i got locked up in the county......then i realized it ain't my place to say it,i say ''blood,homes,homie,potna,folks,lok,playa...big pimpin',beana......but i just think it's funny that a gang thats' supposed to be mostly chicano....is going to follow the blacks slang.........i am with a black girl,grew up around blacks........it's one thing to use street slang(yeah,what some consider to be strictly black..but i don't,cause i grew up sayin it)but it's another thing to say ''nigga''........nigga aint a slang word......it's a word blacks use to greet each other....not all mind you,but blacks have been calling themselves that since the white man been callin' them that.........way before gangs and street slang,way before all that.

May 21, 2002
hogglife916.com
sjn14 said:
acting black would probably be do-rags, fat albert fubu shit, and big ass time pieces hanging on your neck. lol.

DAMN I BEEN BLACK THIS WHOLE TIME .

YEAH WHEN I WAS GROWING UP IN "DPH" A MOSTLY BLACK NEIGHBORHOOD MY WHOLE FAMILY WAS FUNKIN WITH ALL THE OTHER MEXICANS WHO WOULD JUST CLAIM "VNS" CUZ WE CLAIMED "DPH" ALONG WITH THE BLACKS I REMEMBER WHEN I ROLLED UP TO CYA HOMEBOYS SAID I ACTED BLACK TOO BUT THATS HOW I WAS RAISED FUCKIT

Feb 9, 2003
well what i said was a joke. I just tried to portray the stereotypical black man. In as honesty i dont care how you act, talk, and look as long as it aint south affiliated.

Status
Not open for further replies.