why do mufuckers gotta clown....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

45Yr Old Virgin

Franchise War Veteran
Apr 25, 2002
Cuckanada
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com
when they here some dude or whatever playing music from their native country or language as if its lame but when lets say dj quik or neptunes use a beat or sample a song from an punjabi or arabic song its okay...manne, that erks me..these people who play their native country music at least proud of where they from and didn't assimulate into the western culture...i guess also same when you hear "rancherous" or "corridos" music i guess(i hope i spelt that right)

Aug 11, 2002
because i was born in this country i've been "assimulated," but i'm never ashamed to slap some tongan shit when i'm ridin' or kickin' it... if someone ain't feelin' it that's understandable...

but to DISS the person is IDIOTIC and deserves an ASS WHUPPIN'!

^^^ i know nigga'z can feel me on that!

May 3, 2002
Those who ridicule their native tongue's music are closed-minded individuals who allow others to make their decisions. Instead of being proud and accepting their culture's music, they "act like their shit don't stink."

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

i bump my native ishh, i kno alot of ppl are tryna clown, but i aint trippin, i aint playin that ishh for nobody but me

and wassup wit em juss stickin old indian songs in the background and makin hits?? and not givin credit where its deserved, i kno dr. dre got sued wit that truth hurts song, hopefully they learn fromthat ishh

out

May 3, 2002
Not only have they done that with Indian songs, they've done it with Spanish (South American, Central American, Mexican) songs.
And when I look at the credits, the song is not credited. I wonder if the originators were even informed.