Why do 49er fans think they're team is so much better than the RAIDERS???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
YALL SEAHAWK FANS NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP YOUR SCHEDULE AIN'T GONNA GET ANY EASIER SAME WITH THE CARDINALS YALL COULD GO 6-10, RAIDERS YALL WON 2 GAMES BUT THE RAMS ARE GARBAGE AND THE CHARGERS AIN'T THAT GOOD THIS YEAR, THE CHARGERS GAME WAS A GOOD WIN AND I THOUGHT THEY WERE GONNA WIN, THE RAMS YALL SHOULDA BLOWN OUT, NINERS ARE GARBAGE TOO BUT THEY BEAT THEMSELVES EVEN SAINTS AND FALCONS FANS WILL TELL YOU THEY GOT LUCKY,

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
Something is not right in SF right now with the 49ers. They got playmakers, they got a great coach, great RB, great D, yet they can't seem to get their shit together. Is it time for David Carr to get his chance? I'd say so...

Oakland, on the other hand, is playing the best football they've played in a long time. However, it's no where near the elite teams in football and they still have a LONG way to go before they can think of making the playoffs. Either way, it's always nice to see progress with the Raiders...

May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
THE ONLY REASON THE NINERS ARE FAVORED IS BECAUSE THE RAIDERS I THINK HAVENT WON 2 GAMES IN A ROW IN A LONG TIME, ALTHOUGH I THINK THEY DID 2 YEARS AGO I DON'T KNOW YALL RAIDERS FANS TELL ME, BUT THIS GAME IS A TOSS UP, RAIDERS RUN D ISNT THAT GREAT AND GORE IS DUE FOR A BIG GAME, THE NINERS MAKE TOO MANY MISTAKES AND THE RAIDERS COULD CAPITALIZE ON UM AND THAT WILL BE THE DIFFERENCE

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
Im sorry if this thread came off as some hater shit and the only reason I posted it is cuz we got the game coming up this week.. But I just didnt get why, especially before the season and the last couple years, how Niner fans and Ive even seen talking heads on ESPN say that the Raiders were the worst team of the decade when they did do hella good at the begginning. Given that was one of the worst superbowl performances ever but that team was a lot of fun to watch back then and they were really good.. I like to keep it real about football and dont wanna trash the Niners at all. I pull for them to win every week, except when theyre playin the Raiders..

this game is gonna be hella fun and we gotta get the sicc tailgate goin in full effect. We all Shotgunnin a beer together...

Feb 14, 2004
YALL SEAHAWK FANS NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP YOUR SCHEDULE AIN'T GONNA GET ANY EASIER SAME WITH THE CARDINALS YALL COULD GO 6-10, RAIDERS YALL WON 2 GAMES BUT THE RAMS ARE GARBAGE AND THE CHARGERS AIN'T THAT GOOD THIS YEAR, THE CHARGERS GAME WAS A GOOD WIN AND I THOUGHT THEY WERE GONNA WIN, THE RAMS YALL SHOULDA BLOWN OUT, NINERS ARE GARBAGE TOO BUT THEY BEAT THEMSELVES EVEN SAINTS AND FALCONS FANS WILL TELL YOU THEY GOT LUCKY,
Yup, I already know playing at Soldier Field this Sunday isn't going to be easy. Seattle will probably lose, may even get spanked like they did in St. Louis, considering Seattle has really been bad on the road these past several seasons. But I don't give a fuck about any of that right now. Because right now all I care about is to talk shit about the 0-5 49ers.

So howcome Vernon Davis isn't garantee'n a win anymore? lol

Mar 5, 2007
I told all of you the Cards would be winning the West....

Then everybody had to open their mouth with a mother fucking opinion
Well this is how we gonna do this:
fuck Rams
fuck the Seahawks
fuck the 49ers as a staff, record label, and as a mother fucking crew.
And if you want to be down with the 49ers,
Then fuck you too.
49er fans fuck you too.
All you mother fuckers,
fuck you too.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
...Seattle will probably lose, may even get spanked like they did in St. Louis...
You need to cut that shit out. Be optimistic, if we lose we lose and we won't make shitty excuses like our owner sucks or our quarterback sucks.

EDIT: and if anyones gonna bring up the refs back when we were in the Superbowl, fuck off, I haven't bitched about that since it happened, I'm over it.

Mar 5, 2007
HOW COME WHEN THE NINERS GET A NEW QB NINERS ARE GONNA WHOOP THE SEAHAWKS ASS, SEAHWACKS AINT' SHIT AND ONCE OUR DUMB ASS COACH PUTS IN A QB WHO DOESNT TURN THE BALL OVER 3 TIMES A GAME YOU KNOW ITS A DIFFERENT STORY
49ers need alot more than just a new QB... Try a whole new coaching staff, alot of help on the O-Line, more help for the secondary. That Defense came in way overrated. Get use to watching your team finish last in the conference for years to come. hahahaha!