Why didn't tech use Absolute Power for a single

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 13, 2003
I think that song would get better air play then slacker and imma playa i would of pick imma tell and absolute power for a single but i guess its a little late to be saying shit

Sep 4, 2002
i dunno if it would be better for comercail radio then slacker and imma playa but it sure as hell slaps.. he sh0oul dmake it next single just beuase its the best song off this cd IMO

Sep 16, 2002
"Sorry but I'm gonna have to kind of diagree with you there, hmmyeahhh"-Bill Lumberg from "Office Space" (love that movie!!)

anyways...yeah, I DISAGREE because the public needs shit that they can play in their car while spinning their reynold's wrap "spinners", showing off to chicks that are probably pregnant in front of the Compton Swap Meat! that's why I love "HERE COMES TECCA NINA", cause that's just a Rollin' with the homies-type feelin when I stroll through Carson/Compton...even though I ain't Teccanina, but dammit, I've met him !!!

so while I drive, I nod my head to the song and rap:"Watch out.. cause here comes Teccaninna's....street team....mothafuckin cali leader..." to his "here come's Teccanina song"

as u can tell unless u lack a personality, I just put on a non-lubricated condom and was JUST FUCKIN WITH YA!!!

much luv!
-Jugga

Nov 14, 2002
anyways...yeah, I DISAGREE because the public needs shit that they can play in their car while spinning their reynold's wrap "spinners", showing off to chicks that are probably pregnant in front of the Compton Swap Meat! that's why I love "HERE COMES TECCA NINA", cause that's just a Rollin' with the homies-type feelin when I stroll through Carson/Compton...even though I ain't Teccanina, but dammit, I've met him !!!
You cruise for dudes, don't you?

Jan 12, 2003
JuggalOutkAxt said:
"Sorry but I'm gonna have to kind of diagree with you there, hmmyeahhh"-Bill Lumberg from "Office Space" (love that movie!!)

so while I drive, I nod my head to the song and rap:"Watch out.. cause here comes Teccaninna's....street team....mothafuckin cali leader..." to his "here come's Teccanina song"

as u can tell unless u lack a personality, I just put on a non-lubricated condom and was JUST FUCKIN WITH YA!!!

much luv!
-Jugga
You are one of a kind. You promote great. You always type how you talk and its amusing.