Why Did Too $hort Leave Oakland?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
fuck you lucky lil bitch! dont know nothing bout oakland coward ass muthafucca,talkin bad on the town must be one of those prep white boys from the burbs that listen to rap music to be down and get bitches,shut the fuck up hoe

kev ski amgmusic

Jul 25, 2002
he left oakland in the first place cause he was scared of the luniz when they was funkin ithink they cool now but he must have gotten use to that southern lifestyle

Apr 25, 2002
kev ski said:
fuck you lucky lil bitch! dont know nothing bout oakland coward ass muthafucca,talkin bad on the town must be one of those prep white boys from the burbs that listen to rap music to be down and get bitches,shut the fuck up hoe

kev ski amgmusic
I think hes tryin to say if you got funds why would you live in East Oakland not sure though.

May 29, 2002
as much as i love short. i think he hella sold out. he be reppin atlanta nowadays. he does give it up 4 Oakland but he be lovin the atlanta lifestyle and shows way more love 2 tha people of altlanta.
i think what dude meant by not wanting 2 live in oakland is it aint a great place 2 live i u are a multi million dollar platinum recording artist. but he could live in a rich ass place like danville.

he probably got a ridiculous house in atlanta though cause im sure it is hella cheap 2 live there

Apr 25, 2002
I read in a magazine

he killed someone in a car accident and left Oakland, quit rappin for a year until talked back into it by Ant Banks.

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

JimHat said:
he just wanted to move out of the hood, get a btter lifestyle i guess
maybe

but last time I chekced, Atlanta has much higher crime than Oakland.

Jun 13, 2002
cager said:
he left oakland in the first place cause he was scared of the luniz when they was funkin ithink they cool now but he must have gotten use to that southern lifestyle
him and the luniz still aint cool, i think. cause yuk still be dissin him.

kev ski said:

kev ski amgmusic
LOL, you need a hug cuzzin?

If I'm making that much money aint no way I'm living in Oakland, too many murders up in that muthafucka...

Someone give dude a hug and kiss please, I'm not the one

May 2, 2002
Who do you care if he left Oakland or not...maybe he likes the weather or enviroment someplace else haha

People do grow up and like to relocate to other places to see how things are someplace else

Only reason people probally mad was cause he moved to Atlanta(i think it was Atlanta) but if is was someplace on the West Coast or Mid west you wouldnt even bring this topic up

also any word on when his next solo is gonna drop?

May 13, 2002
lucky, shut up bitch i see you livin in the valley, oakland is more than you or most think, i dont need a hug fool,dont talk about a place you know nothing about hoe, speak on short if you choose,but the town is something else, respect or get disrespected

kev ski amgmusic