Why did the Outlawz fall off

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

sikk

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
seems like pac had them in the public's eye and they had shit going for them

why couldn't they keep it up and make quality music?

Apr 25, 2002
because kadafi died and fatal was gone and they lost there leader you have to remember they were like 18 or soi at the time whne pac was alive also they went through label drama with death row and rap- a lot wich prolly played a roll in it

Aug 4, 2002
I think they fell off for one cuz Pac died and I think when he died he took their producers with him. All the tracks that had them all on it had tight ass production but when they did they own shit without Pac the production was bootsy.

Apr 25, 2002
my point of view

Them niggaz was PAC's crew. They was already some underground rappers. PAC had mass appeal but like most crews, them niggaz are underground and they've been doing they thang on the underground scene. DO YOU THINK MAJORS WAS TRYING TO SIGN THEM AFTER PAC F*CKED UP THEM EASTCOAST ARTISTS LIKE HE DID???? I DOUBT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oct 12, 2003
Cause they were some Average Rappers, they had some coo tracks, but they werent nothin special to make you want to buy their cd instead of the next man's. I listen to that STIL I RISE cd, and most of the time, 2pac is the one that makes them sound better just cause he's with them on the same track. Just my two cents tho