WHY DID QUINN SPIT OF THAT YOUNGBLOODZ SONG?!?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
i dont. i think its dope...a good radio cut, with good publicity with him makin moves.

edit: him solo on that song wouldnt have been much of a quinn solo song...like "who u wit" wit e-a-ski and lil jon on it was coo.

Mar 6, 2005
MacNess said:
QUINN SPIT ON THAT SONG WIT YOUNGBLOODZ. AFTER HE SPIT I THE YOUNGBLOODZ SOUNDED STUPID! HE SHOULD OF MADE THAT A SOLO SONG! WHO AGREE?
u may not feel the youngbloodz but its a good move for quinn to make that song with youngbloodz. even if the youngbloodz's verse on that song was bad, it will only help quinn to grow more fanbase and be heard by youngbloodz fans in the south ya unda dig.

May 29, 2002
MacNess said:
QUINN SPIT ON THAT SONG WIT YOUNGBLOODZ. AFTER HE SPIT I THE YOUNGBLOODZ SOUNDED STUPID! HE SHOULD OF MADE THAT A SOLO SONG! WHO AGREE?
I got an easy answer to your question. He didnt just make it a solo because it wasnt his song. You cant take a song someone asks you to be on and steal it as your own, lol.

Jun 5, 2002
YOUNGMOE said:
not a mixtape version
from what has been said
Young Buck is not getting radio play in Cali...he's blacklisted

so Young Bloodz manager holla'd at Chuck from Done Deal and the rest is history
Yea, the only time I hear Buck is on that Mike Jones remix wit Fiddy.