Why Did I Just See This?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
My mom called me at work and told me that someone was found dead down the street from my house. So I left work to go see what was going on cuzz all my homies hang around there. I went up there to see my boy Paco dead on the side of a house, out in the open, in broad daylight. I know a lot of people who have gotten killed and a lot who have just died (not from being killed), but this is the first time that I ever saw a body put in a bag, covered up, and wheeled into the back of the coroner's van. I'm not upset, I just feel weird.:cry:

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
i know what your talkin about.... WHEN MY HOMIE DIED AND I WAS LOOKIN AT HIM RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME LIFELESS, ITS ONE OF THOSE WEIRD ASS FEELINGS THAT ONLY SOMEONE WHO BEEN IN THAT POSITION CAN DESCRIBE... ESPECIALLY WHEN THE BODY IS ALL STIFF, OR JUST LIMP..... AND AINT SHIT YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.... THEIR IS SOMETHIN ABOUT DEATH THATS JUST GOT THIS FEELING TO IT.... ONLY LATER IS WHEN YOU CRY ABOUT IT... WHEN YOU REALIZE YOU WONT EVER SEE HIM AGAIN, AND ALL THE SHIT YALL COULD BE DOIN TOGETHER... BUT NOT ANY MORE.... IM TRULY SORRY FOR YOU FOLX!!! I KNOW WHAT YOU GOIN THROUGH, OR WILL GO THROUGH.

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
Yes, me too. I just got to go to the site where he died. I wanted to before but i never had the "right time". Im over the shock, and then sorrow part.

Sorry to hear your news. Thats real fucked up to see.

Whenever somebody I know dies, I never feel upset at first until I actually see them in a casket. That's when it hits me that they're really gone. That's why I don't feel upset yet. It just feels weird like maybe somebody is playin a cruel ass trick on me. Just hard to believe at first. It's still hard for me to believe that my cousins Rob and Jaleel are gone, and they died last summer.