Why Did E-A Ski Get A Platinum Award for 5 On It??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
it says sales for the I Got 5 On It Single and the Operation Stackola Album

he did production on the Operation Stackola album

Mar 17, 2006
it says sales for the I Got 5 On It Single and the Operation Stackola Album

he did production on the Operation Stackola album
I figured he worked on a track or tracks on the album, but I don't know why he would be specifically credited for the single's success if he didn't work on that track.

I'll take your word for it though, I guess that's just how it works.

STRATEGY

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I figured he worked on a track or tracks on the album, but I don't know why he would be specifically credited for the single's success if he didn't work on that track.

I'll take your word for it though, I guess that's just how it works.

STRATEGY

read what the plaque says homie, it doesn't say specifically the single, it says awarded for the sales of the I Got 5 On It Single AND the sales of the Operation Stackola Album

Mar 17, 2006
read what the plaque says homie, it doesn't say specifically the single, it says awarded for the sales of the I Got 5 On It Single AND the sales of the Operation Stackola Album
We seem to have a different definition of what "specifically" means, the text specifies the single (and the album).

If he wasn't being credited for the album AND the single, why would the single get mentioned at all?

STRATEGY

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
^ Because it's the totality of the albumality... they probally didn't feel like printing 2 plagues, so they just summed up the entire operation stackola success on that!?

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
^ Because it's the totality of the albumality... they probally didn't feel like printing 2 plagues, so they just summed up the entire operation stackola success on that!?