why aren't ya'll talking bout STAT QUO!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
stat quo -- underground atlanta volume 3 out now and that shit is ILL AS FUCK...stat reppin that A-town hard and finna blow up nationwide now that he hooked up with shady/aftermath..... "problems" is the fuckin anthem right now

i gotta get my hands on volume one and two again since i got that shit gat by some mothafucka...

but for real...i looked at the first couple pages of this "southern siccness" and didn't see nobody talkin bout stat....

please tell me ya'll been hearing him...cause if not..ya'll missin out

May 9, 2002
M-1 said:
I like what i've heard so far
have you heard the underground vol. 3??.....he puttin it down

i know as soon as his official shady/aftermath cd drops nation-wide and shit be getting airplay on the radio lots of folks gonna be all over him like they was 50-cent......as if they JUST STARTED RAPPIN....gonna be funny...and annoying at the same time

but fo real....stat be holding it down hard.....just another jewel comin out of the A-T-L

May 3, 2002
yeah, i had to get a lil used to him.. but now i think he sick as fuck.. Vol 3. is all i can find.. and its nice. CAnt wait for the Chamillionaire/Stat Quo album.. hope it comes out soon..

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
DAMN never seen this thread, i made a thread about this cat being underated.. thanks for the info on vol.3 (did not know)..

BIG ups to stat