Why are ya'll filtering out shit like the Government?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MR. LISICCI

Cognac Breath
Jun 9, 2002
www.503.com
Derek Kadafi voiced his honest opinion about some shit under my name and ya'll (tony) quiccly erased it.

whatever happened to free speech?

It dont matter to me cause its a message board an all but what are ya'll afraid of?

Thats that funny bunny care bear type shit.

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
we dont need all of that and im tired of it. just dont bring up stuff that doesnt involve you and its coo. theres WAY TOO MUCH shit getting started from nothing. im trying to keep thangs from escalatating in multiple page arguments which was why that thread where that quote was in was closed.

MR. LISICCI

Cognac Breath
Jun 9, 2002
www.503.com
Can You respect that

It was an interesting read, and real shit too. Kadafi had a few interesting concepts to point out for ya'll to articulate however tony yeyo chose otherwise and decided to erase the post and instead of jus delete it he threw in a fag reference too.

Now if thats the most appropriate way of not escalating bullshit posts i beg to differ and have a few sugguestions....

#1 - if your trying to avoid shit from getting started maybe you should avoid calin people you dont know "FAGS" (thin skinned muthafuccas other than my college educated ass might take offence to that type of hateristic commentary)

#2 - Welcome all comments and posts about everything regardless of what your opinion might be, this is a message board for music and music related topics so lighten up a lil bit and dont constantly abuse what little authority ya'll have online.

#3 - Closing off arguments doesnt settle shit, its basically the equivilent of sweepin um under the rug temperarily, and avoiding the subject an shit.

So in conclusion this is a fuccin mesaage board, not an autobiography of David and Tonys online achiievements so let muthafuccas post shit. That is what makes a message board interesting is the melting pot of opinions and information. Editing everything that ya'll dont happen to agree with jus adds an unsavory element of biased behavior and 1 sided opinionated commentary.

also we been done with middle school for some time now so call muthafuccas more constructive shit than jus fags or gay, if ya'll always feel the need to utilize a homosexual term to degrade someone at least come up with something more creative like banana smuggler or ass captain or something, at least then it will be more enjoyable for everyone to read.

Ya'll are moderators, take your job more seriously, have fun with it an shit instead of takin everything so personal.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
I mean really........if somebody got an issue with me.....write your fuckin' congressman. Or.....you can always PM me and we can do a daily type-by on each other.

So.....is this DEREK.....or just one of his butt buddies that let's him post shit on here? I'm a little confused as to who I'm conversing with.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Entertainment....I'd like to say one thing...

It's not free speech if you don't let him say it. STOP the people from talking SHIT not stop the person from speaking their mind. I'd like to know what was said, lol....

May 4, 2002
Sixxness said:
Entertainment....I'd like to say one thing...

It's not free speech if you don't let him say it. STOP the people from talking SHIT not stop the person from speaking their mind. I'd like to know what was said, lol....

I agree

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
it was response to a quote by dsane in a CLOSED thread. my bad for putting "fag" cause i thought about what was said and it wasnt that bad but its still provoking. he should have sent that to dsane in a pm.

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
you think we should leave threads open for arguments that are pointless, a nuisance and make us look bad when you come in here? cuzz i know people that think this is all arguing on here. if you think they should be left open say it, but i dont think all this arguing is doing anyone any good.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
You must not get it. Just because people don't like what dude has to say doesn't mean you stop him from saying it, it means you tell the cats that wanna talk shit to SHUT THE FUCK UP and be mature about it. PERIOD. If people didn't wanna talk shit and be immature then it wouldn't be a problem, but people on here don't know how to discuss things like adults and be mature. Everything is a fucking drama.

You can moderate this forum however the fuck you want, I could give two shits less, cause I can always just post somewhere else, I'm just suggesting that you look at it from a different perspective.

Apr 25, 2002
heres my 2 cents....if dude if just trying to yell about d-sane on a propoganda tip, as long as the thread can be maintained without pussyhurt bickering then cool. but if dude is obviously intentionally do it to get d-sane bitching or tryin to holler at d-sane, keep that shit for the PMs, cuz all your doin is barking

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
^^Since when did they ever worry about people talking in PMs or bickering? Wasn't there just a thread with Monster Mashin where people were talkin hella shit to him? A lot of people on here have double standards, cats are starting to look hypocrytical.....

About what you said D-lu.....If D-Sane is gonna talk shit to him, then tony, as the other mod of the forum, needs to tell D-Sane NOT to talk shit and deal with it in a mature way if he can't do it by himself.

Ya'll have fun over here.....I think I may just have to stick to raptalk and the elementz.....

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:
Damn.....that would break my heart. :siccness:

Speaking of matuity levels, it doesn't suprise me that you would be the one to say that....Whatever dude, you talk like you don't give a shit about me, then you actually waste your time to post something, just don't even bother.