why aint any of the sick wid it camp on the siccness?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
40 has a T1 line right into his house . . he got it years ago, but from what I understood he doesn't have the time to sit on a computer . . . BUT they around computers so I never fully understood why they couldn't just both make an account and post every once and a while . . . ya' know ?

I wish they were here too though . . . . definetly

But on the bright side, you know Senator and Dank Sinatra keep us informed on all the doings at the "camp site"

May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
What am I? First of all, Mugzi used to be on here wid me and 40's lil bro Wacky. B-Legit, I can't speak on. I don't talk to him at all. It's all gravitational when we see each other, but he hangs out wid other cats that I don't really know except my couzin RichieRich. 40 on the other hand, knows about BART because of me and the Senator, but chooses to not be on the computer. He's too old school, but both his sons have seen BART but haven't logged on. A couple of times I told him about some comments like when Network put his home email on it. He got heated and apparently dealt with the situation at hand. But he got on and seen what was goins on. Anyways, I'll tell him to get his ass back on board. But last time he was checkin, all he saw was haters talkin that INTERNET GANG BANGIN shit like some lil ho ass children that can talk shit then run behind mama, so I don't blame him for that. Can you? I'll tell him to check it out. Danks alot for the inquiry Mezzano. Peace&Pro$$$perity, RHYTHMX $ickWid'It Records Original

Apr 26, 2002
Yo RHYTHMX Sup? My homie thought he saw Richie Rich out here in the Yoc (antioch) on a Purple harley or some shit, I heard his wife n kidz stay out here? Is it, true....the double R stays out here? I also heard like Rappin 4 Tay also stays out here too. Thanks Stay up!I think E-Feezy should hit the net LOL, hella of my friends been to the hawk and see that fools house if not been in it! Hella phat!

Apr 25, 2002
Slammedntha925 said:
Yo RHYTHMX Sup? My homie thought he saw Richie Rich out here in the Yoc (antioch) on a Purple harley or some shit, I heard his wife n kidz stay out here? Is it, true....the double R stays out here? I also heard like Rappin 4 Tay also stays out here too. Thanks Stay up!I think E-Feezy should hit the net LOL, hella of my friends been to the hawk and see that fools house if not been in it! Hella phat!
Yea Rich stays in Antioch, The last time i was out there fooling wit a breezy we seen him and she told me where he stayed at. 4-tay had bought a house out there a couple of years ago,dont know if he still lives out there. By the way Ant banks stays out there too. He has a nephew that plays hoop for deer valley or Antioch that suppose to be tight. A couple of other cats live out there too cant remember who though!!

S

senatorOFdaYAE

40 see a lot of shit on here pimpin...but he dont have time to sit on the net and chat..when your as busy as him its hard to balance your time between your family and buisness..in between all that you need straight rest...but he always talkin about how he loves the positive messages left for him and about him. 1 day if i can catch him on a good 1 at the house ill get him to answer questions post a few things up...as well as mugzi looks in from time to time as well....and my blue bird posse homeboy dank sinatra spreads the good word as well....