whut yo favorite places to eat??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
Dam, I always hear ppl sayin how good Sonics and Jack in The Box is but we are deprived of them on the east coast.

Anyway, my favs are....

Roy Rogers
Wendy's
KFC
Jerry's Subs
Checkers

Apr 25, 2002
Taco Bell is the Late Night Joint! Drunk and hungry, cant go wrong with some T-Beezy

Carl Jr's is bomb. Their Western Burgers are lovely. Onion Rings and Bar-B-Q sauce on a burger, GYEA.

Jack N the Crack is Bomb, their Sourdough burgers are the joint.

Every once in awhile Ill hit up Subway or Tacotime just for different scenery..lol

I always see TV commercials for Sonic, but i know there isnt one in Oregon, I guess there all in Cali. but Always see the Ads and be like why the fuck they advertising that shit here.

Apr 25, 2002
Also, Does anyone ever Eat at Arby's? I DONT KNOW ANYONE THAT EATS THERE.

Remember when the main spots were McDonalds and Burger King??? Nobody I know eat there anymore. McDonalds only good for Breakfast, and Burger King is Aight, just better spots thatn them

shadow

Apr 25, 2002
Anybody ever fuck with Val's Burgers in Hayward? That place is the fucking SPOT. BIG ASS BURGERS yall. Get the 'Poppa Burger' and that shit will feed you and 4 of your stoned homeboys on a Friday night.

Apr 25, 2002
facebook.com
shadow said:
Carl Jr's is bomb. Their Western Burgers are lovely. Onion Rings and Bar-B-Q sauce on a burger, GYEA.

Jack N the Crack is Bomb, their Sourdough burgers are the joint.
Ooooooooooh Yeahhhhhhh!!!!!

Jack in a crack
Carl's
KFC (Popcorn Chicken!)
Taco Bell
McDonalds
Togos (but they don't have one here in this town)
Jo Bones (now thats a freakin burger!)
Froster Freeze

Shit I just love food! I can't fuck with Burger King tho...

Aug 17, 2002
JACK -N- THE BOX
MCDONALDZ
CARLZ JR
BURGER KING
AMPM
MECCA
JUAREZ
TACO BELL
OLIVE GARDEN
PIZZA HUT
ROMAZ
MACQUEZ
$QUEEZE IN (WHEN IT WAZ UNDER OLD MANAGEMENT THE NEW ONE IZN'T THAY GREAT)
THEREZ TOO MANY TO NAME

Apr 25, 2002
T.A.GUERRERO said:

KFC (Popcorn Chicken!)
Thats what the fuck Im sayin, forgot bout that. Popcorn chicken from KFC is the shit. Thats the only thing I'll get there when they have it. if they dont have it or they stop makin it cuz its promotional, i'll get the 3 chicken strip meal. but i only usually wanna go to KFC cuz of the Popcorn chicken

Oct 2, 2002
Jack N Tha Box
Dairy Queen (when i need myself some ice cream)
Taco Bell
Carl's JR
Pizza Hut
KFC
El Pollo Loco
and i'm always dippin thru different resturants when i'm on road trips.

.......O yeah, there's also a hot dog stand in Mexicali i'm always eating. I wish i could be more specific (i know there's like a million fuckin' hot dog stand in dat town) but i really don't know the address to the street it's on, but they got some good shit. Hot Dogs with the franks wrapped in bacon.

Seriously Tho...... where the fuck is Sonic at. The only time i see em is when i'm in Cali and i ain't never managed to eat there.

FastLane/S::G

overly international
Sep 17, 2002
ATL SHAWTY
www.siccness.net
MeloTrauma said:
Anybody ever fuck with Val's Burgers in Hayward? That place is the fucking SPOT. BIG ASS BURGERS yall. Get the 'Poppa Burger' and that shit will feed you and 4 of your stoned homeboys on a Friday night.
is that the one on Redwood Blvd?
MilpitasDanksta said:
BUCCA DE PEPPO, SOME BOMB ASS ITALIAN FOOD IN BIG PORTIONS.
oh fa SHO