Whut duz EBK4 stand for?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2006
No it stood 4 FOE.

There was a big debate on this board about it way back b4 the album was even out.

It was a big deal....like how Tech N9ne jus did the whats K.O.D. stand 4...same deal.

Somebody actually guessed it right 2...shit wasnt easy like the kod thing.

Apr 8, 2006
I'm not doubting wut u say is true but i seen the shit on this board b4 n after the album dropped solidifyin it.

Can we get a real Siccness OG 2 speak on this.

CRANKY THE FUCK U AT MAN!!?

Oh n I seen yr post about b n on here since 99 2. thats wutsup..4give me if i seem 2 have short changed ya but it did seem you where asking anciant questions as if you where a new guy..along with yr join date prolly had su people confused.
So wuts your old name?names?

May 11, 2002
E.verybody B.uying K.rap 4.rom "Lynch Since 2000." :knockout:

EBK4 was the last "Great" Lynch CD's ever made in my opinion.....And he didnt even make it. Ced gave us the last of the best.

May 11, 2002
You know Ced is sitting on some gold that needs to be reelased. I bet he has a stack of unreleased Lynch, X-raided, & Locc 2 Da Brain.

May 4, 2010
WWW.MADESICC.COM
I'm not doubting wut u say is true but i seen the shit on this board b4 n after the album dropped solidifyin it.

Can we get a real Siccness OG 2 speak on this.

CRANKY THE FUCK U AT MAN!!?

Oh n I seen yr post about b n on here since 99 2. thats wutsup..4give me if i seem 2 have short changed ya but it did seem you where asking anciant questions as if you where a new guy..along with yr join date prolly had su people confused.
So wuts your old name?names?
Try lookin up old Murder Dog issues with Lynch. I garuntee you i'm right. . .

Sep 16, 2008
You know Ced is sitting on some gold that needs to be reelased. I bet he has a stack of unreleased Lynch, X-raided, & Locc 2 Da Brain.
I was thinking about that, he has all the leftovers for cold world hustlers, triple beam, lynch, X, big lurch, and more classics