whould the Falcons make it to the playoffs ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Vick is only gone for like 4 games not half the season!!! They will make the playoffs fasho!! GOT EM!!!

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Hahahahaa, thats all Vick can do is run huh?? U have lost your mind!! He is 10 times better than Gaycia at all facets of the game!! U trippin mane!! U will see when he comes back!! GOT EM!!

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
Go

he said he wasnt planning to run that much comin into the season anyway,he spent all off-season working on staying in the pocket and planting his feet and delivering
________
CHEAP VAPORIZERS

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
mofos are so sure the exact date hes coming back?

theres no telling w injuries and rehab, even then he might not be 100%...and even if he was starting the season i doubt the falcons would get very far.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
askg that shows how much u know!! trust me if Vick never got hurt, the Falcons would be superbowl bound!! They still might be, but regardless they will make the playoffs!! GOT EM!!

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
if Vick is not 100% he wont be able to run with tha ball very well, and that'z really all he can do! so if Vick is not completely recovered by tha time he comez back, no.
vick got a rocket arm fuck what ya heard.

Apr 25, 2002
CZAR said:
Hahahahaa, thats all Vick can do is run huh?? U have lost your mind!! He is 10 times better than Gaycia at all facets of the game!! U trippin mane!! U will see when he comes back!! GOT EM!!
wut'z with you guyz and Garcia? you guyz call him gay, but you must be fagz cuz he'z all you can talk about!

and Vick is trash. tha only thing he's better than Garcia at is running. other than that, Garcia is a better QB. i dont see why everyonez on Vicks nutz, he's not a good QUARTERBACK.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Wow fatal u have just lost all respect and credibility!! I will never take u serious ever again!! Back to the topic, this is the most funny shit Ive heard in years!! Someone actually saying that Gaycia is better than Vick!! Hahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahaha!!! Vick is 1 million times better than that gay fuck!! This isnt even a discussion! This mufucka said Vick is trash!! Wowowowww!!! U have just went over the edge!! And I dont know what games u watched, but I seen evey falcons game last year, and Vick has great accuracy!! But hey think what u think, but damn u have just embarrassed yourself on this one buddy!! U will never be taken serious again!! Hahahahahahaahah!! GOT EM!!

Nov 14, 2002
With Vick they would've made the playoffs f'sho. Without him though they in serious trouble. And Vick's gonna be gone until AT LEAST week 4, probably longer. And even then, how do we know if he's gonna be 100% or not? The Falcons' season is too up in the air right now.