WHOSE YOU FAVORITE HANDICAPPED RAPPER?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
fuck niggas cappin on krondon, hes black... who gives a fuck if hes albhino. im sure hes heard yall bullshit since he was a lil kid. he dont care. that aint even hannicapped.

far as im concerned he still a sav on the mic.

same with dj paul and tito b... a gimp arm aint shit. at least they aint sittin in a wheelchair. a gimp with two good legs aint a gimp at all.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lol i know its fucked up, but i shouldnt have watched that tito b shit while eating, i laughed and damn near choked lol

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
fuck niggas cappin on krondon, hes black... who gives a fuck if hes albhino. im sure hes heard yall bullshit since he was a lil kid. he dont care. that aint even hannicapped.

far as im concerned he still a sav on the mic.

same with dj paul and tito b... a gimp arm aint shit. at least they aint sittin in a wheelchair. a gimp with two good legs aint a gimp at all.
i dont care that he doesnt care, what are you defending fuckin krondon for, its a thread about rappers with weird shit like that, dude looks like a bleached baron davis with hotdog lips of course hes heard about if since he was little, "ooh yall better stop picking on krondon, whaaaa" shut that shit up.