Who's your favorite

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who's your favorite

• April of Puyallup

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sassey

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Arjay

• Mycle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Todd Brown

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Jazz

• Sophia

• Other

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
Apr 25, 2002
Yeah Wanz that is how you spell it, he definitely needs to be added to the list he has an incredible voice. Rumor is that he may be working on Mo-X and Lil' G's album.

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
If Mississippi was from the NW I would say him hands down. That cat is SUPER talented when it comes to vocals. He did 3 tracks for me in the past and his singing was superb.
As far as Wanz, I heard his name but I didn't know he sang. Francci is tight and I tripped for not adding her name. Probably just cause I aint seen her.
To me, the best singer in the NW would be a tie between:
April from Puyallup, Mycle or T. Brown. They are all very talented. Francci is nice too but I think young April has her beat.

CHECK OUT THE NEWLY REVAMPED WEBSITE
81.8 XM DA Kennel
Bow Wow’s Doggpound
PURCHASE TALES OF A G ONLINE
Free Downloads of Mr. D.O.G.
Free Downloads of Mac Money
Free Downloads of Big Squeeze

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
I LOVE SASSEY!!!!!!!!!

I love the song "Kiss You" from her album. I think she has alot of potential.....if she was working with the right people she could do some big thangs.

And I think she's cute......I have a secret crush on her.....but don't tell nobody. :cheeky: Matter of fact.....I'm bouts to go listen to that song rit now!

Yeah......I have to go with Wanz for male vocalist. Everything that I've had my guy Wanz do has come out splendid. He's a real soulful singer and I think he adds a nice touch to the tracks he's blessed. I have quite a few songs featuring him that haven't come out yet though that people have heard......so ya'll may change your minds when you finally hear them.

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
Mr. D-Sane said:
I LOVE SASSEY!!!!!!!!!
I love the song "Kiss You" from her album. I think she has alot of potential.....if she was working with the right people she could do some big thangs.

Yeah......I have to go with Wanz for male vocalist. Everything that I've had my guy Wanz do has come out splendid. He's a real soulful singer and I think he adds a nice touch to the tracks he's blessed. I have quite a few songs featuring him that haven't come out yet though that people have heard......so ya'll may change your minds when you finally hear them.
Yeah that song is tight. That is what got her signed to Universal. Oh, you didn't know? Yeah, she is officially with Uni at this current time. Her and Ghetto Romeo clowned on that song.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Hilltop Hound said:

Yeah that song is tight. That is what got her signed to Universal. Oh, you didn't know? Yeah, she is officially with Uni at this current time. Her and Ghetto Romeo clowned on that song.
I had heard that rumor......but you know how rumors go! Good shit......hopefully they take care of her.....we both know how the majors can leave ya hangin' out to dry.

Any word when she might be droppin' a new project?

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Wanz....without a doubt.....best vocalist.....best song....hmm....that's hard to choose.....how about all of them.

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
Mr. D-Sane said:
I had heard that rumor......but you know how rumors go! Good shit......hopefully they take care of her.....we both know how the majors can leave ya hangin' out to dry.
Any word when she might be droppin' a new project?
It's not a rumor. It was a fact. I had the single sent to me by Uni when I was doing Kennel Insight. As far as her dropping the album, I don't know when.
Like you said, Majors are shady!
I'll keep you posted.

CHECK OUT THE NEWLY REVAMPED WEBSITE
81.8 XM DA Kennel
Bow Wow’s Doggpound
PURCHASE TALES OF A G ONLINE
Free Downloads of Mr. D.O.G.
Free Downloads of Mac Money
Free Downloads of Big Squeeze

Oct 21, 2002
ceth from spokane

on theese songs under ground leave me alone feturing me him and lucky from 2 real how many featuring him ohh yeah the movie skins yall seen it he raps too but sings the best he gots one of his songs on that motion picture intitled shoot em up
509 shit
On 1e
Certified
Shaolin
Skratchhounds
rAW B
oUTSPOKANE
d.P.S
m.V.A (MASSIVE VERABAL ASSAULT)rA W B oN 1E
THE y.GZ
AND SO ON

Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
NO DOUBT

Pimptastic said:
My money is on Arjay!
I WOULD SAY ARJAY AS WELL OVERALL....he been on several solid records, including a solo song on my last record that has been a favorite to the public. he has 2 new solo songs as well on my new album....he can produce, rap, and do reggae as well for those who don't know....

But people like Sassy, Izaya(LEFT OFF) especially Vursatyl, got records so they have to be on top of the list...

Francci is dope
Jordan Rain & Rose are dope as well.(left off)
How about Toni Hill of Hungry mob (left OFF)

JAZZ has been on huge records, like N2DEEP The Rumble & Best OF, he also been on Mac Dre "..Is The Name", and playas Association parts 2 & 4....he been on all 3 Bullet records as well and soon to be on several more that just aint came out...

& BOSKO (LEFT OFF) and this was surprising to see one of most known names to be left off...Bosko can sing, his ass off, incase yall didn't know he was doing that....Bosko sings, raps, produces, talkbox, and DJ's.....know about it...

thought i would share my thought, and the subject...

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
I only had room for ten. Vursatyl should've definitely been on the list. I'm only human. I make mistakes too, ya dig? As for Izaya, that's a group, I'm refering to individuals.
There was more than just Toni Hill that didn't make the list. That is where people like you come in to add to the convo.:devious:

Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
GLAD TO BE OF HELP

WELL THAT IS WHY I ADDED MY THOUGHTS, TO HELP GIVE PEOPLE AN IDEA OF HOW MANY GOOD QUALITY SINGERS THERE ARE OUT THERE... I WILL SAY THIS WAS A GOOD ONE, BECAUSE WE ALWAYS SEE PRODUCERS AND RAPPERS, BUT NEVER A SINGER POLL...

I'M SURE THAT THERE IS MORE OUT THERE AS WELL THAT HAVE BEEN ON QUALITY RECORDS FROM THE REGION THAT I CAN'T EVEN THINK OF....AT THIS TIME...

WHY DON'T YOU POST WHO IS THE BEST DJ AND STREET PROMOTER, CUZ I GOT MY PICKS

DJ WICKED
STREET PROMOTER WHITE BOY WILL
BIGGEST FAN AGAIN WHITE BOY WILL

HOLLA