whos the king of ATL ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 7, 2004
i'm kinda feelin that cat T.I. ....

anyone else gettin sick of all lil jon's shouting ?

don't get me wrong some of his beats are coo...Youngbloodz - "damm" was heat.

but STFU already..usher ? c'mon...that shits NO1. in the pop charts in the UK .

he's overkillin it .

Feb 7, 2004
Lil' Ace 187 said:
^^^^ did you peep that dave chapelle show? .
nah ..unfortunately we don't get that shit on TV over here..i only ever seen 1 episode....british tv is on sum bullshit...it's all reality shit "pop idol" wackness

May 21, 2002
^^^

The show wasnt cancelled tho, just end of series, im sure they will be making more, last one they made was Ali G in da USAiii

We had Ali G force fed 2 us for a while and he kinda lost his humour after a bit

Im suprised Americans understand what the fuck he says and what hes about

Ironicaly enough me and Tha Hawg always prefered Seinfeld

May 9, 2002
i grew up in atlanta....and my first thought is PASTOR TROY. but thing is, he really from augusta...but he been in atlanta for a while now, holding it down HARD. (i know his newest cd is crap..but for years he has been holding down the underground)

Mar 8, 2003
datfrenchmane said:
t-rock

and y'all should check out dj cree's junt on www.iap-tv.com ,he got hella talent on the production tip

get the fuck out of here. T-Rock droped like 3 diss ALBUMS like 12-14 tracks about THREE SIX AND STILL MADE VERY LITTLE NOISE. T-rock will stay undeground and never be king.

DJ Cree has talent but King of ATL?? naw

and who here REALLY knows who the KING OF CRUNK WAS??

Pastor Mother fucking troy had the 1st REAL crunk song with radio play.

AINT NO MO PLAY IN GA.

yall forgettin bout some shit. Lil Jon has CLASSIC cds, Kings of Crunk=Classic but

still has no where near ATLiens and Southernplayalisticadillacfunkymusic

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
where can i come up on those Ali G DVDs? that show actually helped me with my understandin of some slanG when i was studyin in london no matter how they played it to be..and some historical and cultural ideas haha

May 9, 2002
SonnyBlac said:
and who here REALLY knows who the KING OF CRUNK WAS??

Pastor Mother fucking troy had the 1st REAL crunk song with radio play.

AINT NO MO PLAY IN GA.

yall forgettin bout some shit. Lil Jon has CLASSIC cds, Kings of Crunk=Classic but

still has no where near ATLiens and Southernplayalisticadillacfunkymusic
like i said...pastor troy the first person to come to mind..and tha'ts from growin up in atlanta

the whole oomp camp come hard too

and so did them 404 souljaz

and lil jon been holdin it down since 'who u wit'