Who's the Illest White Boy in the BAY???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 3, 2006
Wax is killin anythingawolf ever put out,lmao @smoove anyone who openly calls themself smoov biscuit shouldn't be allowed to rap,dutch is decent I guess,malice is decent too I own 1 of his albums but he's more like a comedic rapper,and oh yeah woodie dude was better than anyone one I mentioned aside from wax

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
a wax doesnt count, he draws his lyrical talent from a higher power. awolf is a drunk bastard and that makes him a bad roll model. smoove e is gay. kobe soz is a bitch. young dru is to short and unbelieve sometimes. malice is the nastiest son of a bitch i ever met and he reminds me of a guy named paul for some reason. cozpachino wont make up his mind if he raps or makes beats. dobad, the name it self disqualifies him from entering the contest. cognito actually likes master p, he is out! woodie (r.i.p.) was for the mexicans. so he is kicked out of the white rapper contest. young moe sounds like a cartoon character sipped some lean and his voice got all screwed up!

WHICH LEADS ME TO BELIEVE THAT I AM THE THE SINGLE GREATEST WHITE RAPPER TO EVER GRACE THE BOARDS ON THE SICCNESS. AND IN A 20 MAN BATTLE ROYAL I WOULD THROW ALL OF THEm OUT OF RING WITH EASE. SO PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT.

this is merely my input....... dont shoot the messanger! lol