Who's the greatest player ever to suit up for you NFL franchise?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 10, 2007
Nah...that wouldn't feel right. He's a Niner. Period. I know he suited up...but I don't count him, because he always looked odd...like Jessica Alba with a penis.
HAHAHAHAHAHA... wow... I don't even wanna... man.. FUCK YOU YOU JUST GOT A DISTURBING THOUGHT IN MY HEAD!!!

Sep 17, 2005
Damn the New England franchise had to wait till the millineum to get any good players. I wonder who it would have been before them? Steve Grogan? Pathetic........

I apologize, I just had to find some way to knock those faggots since I hate them so much and they're goin to stomp over any of the teams left in the playoffs.

Nov 7, 2006
Damn the New England franchise had to wait till the millineum to get any good players. I wonder who it would have been before them? Steve Grogan? Pathetic........

I apologize, I just had to find some way to knock those faggots since I hate them so much and they're goin to stomp over any of the teams left in the playoffs.
nah we had some good players before that those are just the ones that really stuck out to me lol. damn why u hate on us that bad? i really want ot know why ppl hate on my team that much.

Mar 12, 2005
80s Rice, Lott, Craig, Clark, Montana
90s Young, Rice, T.O., BY, Brent Jones
2000s Garcia, T.O., Gore, Willis, Eric Johnson, and the Spirit of Jerry Rice LOL!