wHOS tHE aRTIST?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 14, 2002
www.KillaValley.com
whos the tightist MC out there? drop your hardest punch line and if you are choosen as the winner by our judge(will be hydro)u will win a 3 free killavalley cds and a free beat.after you type your punch line it will be rated by 5 stars(five as the best) the person with the highest will win. contest will be over in two weeks SO DONT MISS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb 13, 2004
i guess ill put one...

you dont want to mess with this guy//
i punch you in yo' balls so hard yo sperm will come out with black eyes//

..........Locksmith
i thought that was funny.

May 21, 2002
i get bored wit tha sacks im smokin//
i need a new mood so i buy 'sapp' like oakland//
get smashed and bash my foes in//
now they all 'runnin back' like holmes is

May 3, 2003
"In a drunken stupor as I stumble to a computer, tell the bitches in a chat room that I wanna see their pooper, my nuts'll get super if she shows her oompa loompa, i'll dive in her chalupa like a chiuaua off kaluah" From Eskimo Pie

Dec 18, 2002
heres a couple from the battle im workin on...

..."blow yo brains out and replace em just to RE-MIND you"

..."this kid aint a gangsta when he "packs heat" in his rhymes / an he aint "bustin shots" with bullets when he carries "six-nines"

umm thats juss a couple lets get to rating these

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
This is the only 1 Ive ever written, I'm no lyricist (or try to be) by all means. Im just trying to get some free cds!

you cant even concentrate cuzz of all of these quotables I left in your mind/ like a coke fiends dream im leavin your brain filled with “dope lines”/

Dec 18, 2002
tony206 said:
This is the only 1 Ive ever written, I'm no lyricist (or try to be) by all means. Im just trying to get some free cds!

you cant even concentrate cuzz of all of these quotables I left in your mind/ like a coke fiends dream im leavin your brain filled with “dope lines”/
:siccness: :siccness: :siccness:

3 stars

Dec 18, 2002
tadou said:
Here's something from a piece of shit rhyme i finished in 20 minutes that will still stomp this coward i'm waiting on to post his verse.

"...You need to stop contaminatin the board
You a scrub, ill treat you like a rug and lay you on the floor"
:siccness:

1 star

Nov 30, 2002
the only time you beatin champs, is when you're jerkin off in ya own sweat pants!

you wanna be apart of my team? HELL NO, you wouldnt get the "pic" if you were an AFRO, you're about as "tight" as a faggots ASSHOLE

pz